Summer 2022
Potentially

in the United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
31-0-1
28-2-0

Contest odds

Fury 1/6 (-588)
Draw -
Whyte 7/2 (+350)

Chance of winning

79.37% 20.63%
Bovada logo

Bet on Fury vs Whyte
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

33
Age
33
6' 9" / 206 cm
Height
6' 4" / 193 cm
85" / 216 cm
Reach
78" / 198 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 11TKO 7UD 12TKO 2SD 12
Form
KO 4TKO 5UD 10UD 12KO 11
31
Wins
28
22
By KO
19
71
KO%
68
0
Losses
2
0
Stopped
2
1
Draws
0
2008
Debut
2011
204
Pro rounds
164

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
The Ring
4
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Fury vs Whyte betting preview

Bookmakers make Tyson Fury a big favourite against Dillian Whyte in a potential future contest between the pair.

He is currently 1/6 (-588) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/2 (+350) on Dillian Whyte if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 80% chance of Fury winning while giving Whyte a 20% chance.

Fury opened as the favourite at 1/7 (-714) however, that price has shortened by -103/100 (+97).

Whyte opened at 9/2 (+450) which has got wider by 0/1 (-INF).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Fury vs Whyte Head To Head

Tyson Fury would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 31 wins, zero loses and 1 draw, 22 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Dillian Whyte would make his way to the ring with a record of 28 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 19 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Fury would have a slight advantage in power over Whyte, with a 71% knock out percentage over Whyte's 68%.

Tyson Fury is the same age as Dillian Whyte, at 33 years old.

Fury has a height advantage of 5 inches over Whyte. This also extends to a 7-inch reach advantage.

Both Tyson Fury & Dillian Whyte fight out of an orthodox stance.

Fury is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 2 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 2 years and 5 months earlier than Whyte, whose first professional fight was in 2011. He has fought 40 more professional rounds, 204 to Whyte's 164.

Dillian Whyte is currently ranked number 4 by the RING in the 201lb division.

Fury vs Whyte betting form

Fury remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Deontay Wilder on 9th October 2021 by knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Nevada, United States.

Previous to that, he had won against Deontay Wilder on 22nd February 2020 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 29/100 (-344) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beat Otto Wallin on 14th September 2019 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas. He was a 1/25 (-2499) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Tom Schwarz on 15th June 2019 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 1/20 (-1999) favourite going into the ring.

He had drawn with Deontay Wilder on 1st December 2018 by split draw in their 12 round contest in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at Staples Center, LA. He was a 67/100 (-149) favourite going into the ring.

Whyte has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he won against Alexander Povetkin on 27th March 2021 by knockout in the 4th round in their WBC Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at Europa Point Sports Complex, Gibraltar, Gibraltar. He was a 29/100 (-344) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Alexander Povetkin on 22nd August 2020 by technical knockout in the 5th round in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at Matchroom Fight Camp, Essex, United Kingdom. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Mariusz Wach on 7th December 2019 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Diriyah Arena, Diriyah, Saudi Arabia.

Before that, he had defeated Oscar Rivas on 20th July 2019 by unanimous decision in their WBC Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at The O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/5 (-500) favourite going into the contest.

He had beat Dereck Chisora on 22nd December 2018 by knockout in the 11th round at The O2 Arena, London. He was a 17/50 (-294) favourite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Dillian Whyte has been fighting more than Tyson Fury.

Tyson Fury last fought 1 month and 21 days ago, while Dillian Whyte's last outing was 8 months and 3 days ago.

Fury's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 11 months and 29 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 7 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 44 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.8 rounds on average.

Whyte's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 11 months and 8 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 2 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 42 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.4 rounds on average.

Fury vs Whyte Odds History

Fury vs Whyte sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Fury vs Whyte
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Fury vs Whyte Betting Markets

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up