Feb 03 2023
Friday

Desert Diamond Arena, Glendale, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Super Featherweight
36-1-0

Est. ringwalk:

2023-02-04T04:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Fri 6:25pm EST / UK - Sat 2:00am

11-1-0

Contest odds

Navarrete 1/20 (-2000)
Draw 24/1 (+2400)
Wilson 9/1 (+900)

Chance of winning

90.5% 9.5%
Bovada logo

Bet on Navarrete vs Wilson
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

28
Age
26
5' 7" / 170 cm
Height
5' 9" / 176 cm
72" / 183 cm
Reach
70.1" / 178 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 4UD 12TKO 12UD 12TKO 6
Form
UD 10
36
Wins
11
30
By KO
7
83
KO%
64
1
Losses
1
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2012
Debut
2018
195
Pro rounds
61

Current rankings @ Super Featherweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
3
-
IBF
-

Navarrete vs Wilson betting preview

Bookmakers made Emanuel Navarrete a massive favourite against Liam Wilson when they face off in their fight on Friday 3rd February 2023 at Desert Diamond Arena, Glendale, United States.

He is currently 1/20 (-2000) to win the fight outright, while you can get 9/1 (+900) on Liam Wilson if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 91% chance of Navarrete winning while giving Wilson a 9% chance.

Navarrete opened as the favourite at 1/16 (-1700).

Wilson opened at 7/1 (+700) which has shorten by -3/1 (+30).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 130 pounds (9.1 stones or 59.09 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the vacant WBO super featherweight championship of the world.

Navarrete vs Wilson Head To Head

Emanuel Navarrete steps into the ring with a record of 36 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 30 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Liam Wilson will make his way to the ring with a record of 11 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 7 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Navarrete has advantage in power over Wilson, with a 83% knock out percentage over Wilson's 64%.

Navarrete is currently 3/10 (-330) to get the knockout, while Wilson is 13/1 (+1300).

Emanuel Navarrete is the older man by 2 years, at 28 years old.

Wilson has a height advantage of 2 inches over Navarrete. Despite this, he has 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Emanuel Navarrete & Liam Wilson fight out of an orthodox stance.

Navarrete is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 25 more fights, and made his debut in 2012, 6 years and 4 months earlier than Wilson, whose first professional fight was in 2018. He has fought 134 more professional rounds, 195 to Wilson's 61.

Liam Wilson is currently ranked number 3 by the WBO in the 130lb division.

Navarrete vs Wilson betting form

Navarrete has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 3 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he defeated Eduardo Baez on 20th August 2022 by knockout in the 4th round in their WBO World Featherweight championship fight at Pechanga Arena, California, United States.

Previous to that, he had defeated Joet Gonzalez on 15th October 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBO World Featherweight championship fight at Pechanga Arena, California.

Going into that contest, he had beat Christopher Diaz on 24th April 2021 by technical knockout in the 12th round in their WBO World Featherweight championship fight at Silver Spurs Arena, Kissimmee. He was a 2/25 (-1200) favourite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Ruben Villa on 9th October 2020 by unanimous decision in their WBO World Featherweight championship fight at The Bubble, MGM Grand, Nevada. He was a 33/100 (-300) favourite going into the fight.

He had beat Victor Uriel Lopez on 20th June 2020 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico.

Who's been more active?

Navarrete's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 7 months and 9 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 9 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 46 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Navarrete vs Wilson Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Desert Diamond Arena, Glendale, United States, which is around 4:00 AM GMT in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Navarrete vs Wilson for In-Play Betting?

The ESPN+ show is expected to begin at 6:25 PM EST / 3:25 PM PST. The Sky Sports Arena broadcast of the card is expected to start at 2:00 AM (GTM).

Navarrete vs Wilson Odds History

Navarrete vs Wilson sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Navarrete vs Wilson
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Navarrete vs Wilson Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up