Autumn/Fall 2023
Potentially

in the United States

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
20-0-0
15-0-0

Contest odds

Usyk 2/5 (-250)
Draw -
Joyce 2/1 (+200)

Chance of winning

68.18% 31.82%
Bovada logo

Bet on Usyk vs Joyce
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

35
Age
37
6' 3" / 190 cm
Height
6' 6" / 198 cm
78" / 198 cm
Reach
80.3" / 204 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SD 12UD 12UD 12TKO 7KO 8
Form
KO 11TKO 4TKO 6KO 10TKO 3
20
Wins
15
13
By KO
14
65
KO%
93
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2013
Debut
2017
168
Pro rounds
74

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
The Ring
3
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Usyk vs Joyce betting preview

Bookmakers made Oleksandr Usyk a strong favourite against Joe Joyce in a potential future clash between the pair, when they last released odds on December 5, 2022.

He is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the clash outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Joe Joyce if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Usyk winning while giving Joyce a 31% chance.

Usyk opened as the favourite at 2/5 (-250).

Joyce opened at 2/1 (+200).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Usyk vs Joyce Head To Head

Oleksandr Usyk would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 20 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 13 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Joe Joyce would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 15 wins and 0 draws, with 14 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Joyce would have a large advantage in power over Usyk, boosting at 93% knock out percentage over Usyk's 65%.

Oleksandr Usyk is the younger man by 2 years, at 35 years old.

Joyce has a height advantage of 3 inches over Usyk. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.

Oleksandr Usyk fights out of the southpaw stance, while Joe Joyce is an orthodox fighter.

Usyk is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 5 more fights, and made his debut in 2013, 3 years and 11 months earlier than Joyce, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 94 more professional rounds, 168 to Joyce's 74.

Joe Joyce is currently ranked number 3 by the RING in the 201lb division.

Usyk vs Joyce betting form

Usyk remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Anthony Joshua on 20th August 2022 by split decision in their IBF World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Jeddah Superdome, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had beat Anthony Joshua on 25th September 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Derek Chisora on 31st October 2020 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 17/100 (-590) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beat Chazz Witherspoon on 12th October 2019 by technical knockout in the 7th round at Wintrust Arena, Illinois, United States. He was a 1/100 (-10000) favourite going into the contest.

He had defeated Tony Bellew on 10th November 2018 by knockout in the 8th round in their WBA Super World Cruiserweight, WBC World Cruiserweight, IBF World Cruiserweight and WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 9/50 (-560) favourite going into the contest.

Joe Joyce remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his last opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Joseph Parker on 24th September 2022 by knockout in the 11th round in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at AO Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 53/100 (-190) favourite going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had won against Christian Hammer on 2nd July 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Wembley Arena, London.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Carlos Takam on 24th July 2021 by technical knockout in the 6th round at SSE Arena, Wembley, London.

Before that, he had beat Daniel Dubois on 28th November 2020 by knockout in the 10th round in their CBC Commonwealth Heavyweight championship fight at Church House, London.

He had won against Michael Wallisch on 25th July 2020 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at BT Sport Studio, London. He was a 1/100 (-10000) favourite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Joe Joyce has been fighting more than Oleksandr Usyk.

Oleksandr Usyk last fought 3 months and 16 days ago, while Joe Joyce's last outing was 2 months and 12 days ago.

Usyk's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years and 26 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 9 months and 24 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 51 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.2 rounds on average.

Joyce's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 4 months and 11 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 34 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.8 rounds on average.

Usyk vs Joyce Odds History

Usyk vs Joyce sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Usyk vs Joyce
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Usyk vs Joyce Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up