Aug 03 2024
Saturday

BMO Stadium, Los Angeles, United States

10 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
17-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-08-03T23:30:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

20-1-0

Contest odds

Anderson 8/15 (-190)
Draw -
Bakole 6/4 (+150)

Chance of winning

62.03% 37.97%
Bovada logo

Bet on Anderson vs Bakole
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

24
Age
31
6' 4" / 193 cm
Height
6' 3" / 191 cm
78.3" / 199 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 10TKO 5UD 10TKO 3TKO 2
Form
TKO 4TKO 3MD 10KO 1UD 10
17
Wins
20
15
By KO
15
88
KO%
75
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2019
Debut
2014
56
Pro rounds
80

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

7
The Ring
-
13
WBA
1
6
WBC
7
4
WBO
11
5
IBF
14

Anderson vs Bakole betting preview

Bookmakers made Jared Anderson a favorite against Martin Bakole Ilunga when they square off in their contest on Saturday 3rd August 2024 at BMO Stadium, Los Angeles, United States.

He is currently 8/15 (-190) to win the contest outright, while you can get 6/4 (+150) on Martin Bakole Ilunga if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 63% chance of Anderson winning while giving Bakole a 37% chance.

Anderson opened as the favorite at 8/15 (-190).

Bakole opened at 6/4 (+150).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Anderson vs Bakole Head To Head

Jared Anderson steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 17 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 15 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Martin Bakole Ilunga will make his way to the ring with a record of 20 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 15 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Anderson has an advantage in power over Bakole, with a 88% knockout percentage compared to Bakole's 75%.

Jared Anderson is the younger man by 7 years, at 24 years old.

Anderson has a height advantage of 1 inch over Bakole.

Both Jared Anderson and Martin Bakole Ilunga fight out of an orthodox stance.

Anderson is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 4 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2019, 5 years and 7 months later than Bakole, whose first professional fight was in 2014. He has fought 24 fewer professional rounds, totaling 56 compared to Bakole's 80.

Jared Anderson goes into the fight ranked number 13 by the WBA, 6 by the WBC, 4 by the WBO, 5 by the IBF, and 7 by The Ring at heavyweight.

Martin Bakole Ilunga is currently ranked number 1 by the WBA, 7 by the WBC, 11 by the WBO, and 14 by the IBF in the Heavyweight division.

Anderson vs Bakole betting form

Anderson remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Ryad Merhy on April 13, 2024, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, United States. He was a 1/11 (-1100) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Andriy Rudenko on August 26, 2023, by technical knockout in the 5th round at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Charles Martin on July 1, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Huntington Center, Toledo. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against George Arias on April 8, 2023, by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Prudential Center, Newark. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the ring.

He had beaten Jerry Forrest on December 10, 2022, by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Madison Square Garden, New York. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the ring.

Bakole has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 3 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he defeated Carlos Takam on October 28, 2023, by technical knockout in the 4th round at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 1/7 (-670) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had defeated Ihor Shevadzutskyi on April 22, 2023, by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Rzeszow, Poland. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Tony Yoka on May 14, 2022, by majority decision in their 10 round contest at Accord Hotels Arena, Paris, France. He was a 79/25 (+320) underdog going into the contest.

Before that, he had defeated Haruna Osumanu on September 18, 2021, by knockout in the 1st round at Sport Society, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

He had beaten Sergey Kuzmin on December 12, 2020, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London, United Kingdom. He was a 31/100 (-320) favorite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Jared Anderson has been fighting more than Martin Bakole Ilunga.

Jared Anderson last fought 3 months and 21 days ago, while Martin Bakole Ilunga's last outing was 9 months and 6 days ago.

Anderson's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 7 months and 24 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months. In those fights, he fought a total of 30 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6 rounds on average.

Bakole's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 7 months and 22 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 23 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 28 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Anderson vs Bakole Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 7:30 PM EST / 4:30 PM PST at BMO Stadium, Los Angeles, United States, which is around 12:30 AM BST in the UK.

Anderson vs Bakole Odds History

Anderson vs Bakole sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Anderson vs Bakole
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Anderson vs Bakole Betting Markets

Winner

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up