Mar 30 2024
Saturday

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Super Welterweight
23-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-31T01:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - N/A

20-1-1

Contest odds

Bohachuk 8/5 (+160)
Draw -
Fundora 8/15 (-190)

Chance of winning

37.04% 62.96%
Bovada logo

Bet on Bohachuk vs Fundora
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

28
Age
26
6' 0" / 183 cm
Height
6' 6" / 197 cm
72.8" / 185 cm
Reach
79.9" / 203 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

KO 1KO 6TKO 6TKO 8TKO 6
Form
KO 7UD 12TKO 9UD 12KO 4
23
Wins
20
23
By KO
13
100
KO%
65
1
Losses
1
1
Stopped
1
0
Draws
1
2017
Debut
2016
85
Pro rounds
116

Current rankings @ Super Welterweight

10
The Ring
3
-
WBA
-
2
WBC
3
9
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Bohachuk vs Fundora betting preview

Bookmakers made Sebastian Fundora a favourite against Serhii Bohachuk when they meet in their bout on Saturday 30th March 2024 at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States.

He is currently 8/15 (-190) to win the bout outright, while you can get 8/5 (+160) on Serhii Bohachuk if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 63% chance of Fundora winning while giving Bohachuk a 37% chance.

Fundora opened as the favourite at 8/15 (-190).

Bohachuk opened at 6/4 (+150) which has shorten by 11/-10 (+90).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 154 pounds (10.78 stones or 70 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the vacant WBC super welterweight championship of the world.

Bohachuk vs Fundora Head To Head

Serhii Bohachuk steps into the ring with a record of 23 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 23 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Sebastian Fundora will make his way to the ring with a record of 20 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, with 13 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Bohachuk has a massive power advantage over Fundora, boosting at 100% knock out percentage over Fundora's 65%.

Serhii Bohachuk is the older man by 2 years, at 28 years old.

Fundora has a height advantage of 6 inches over Bohachuk. This also extends to a 7-inch reach advantage.

Serhii Bohachuk fights out of the orthodox stance, while Sebastian Fundora is a southpaw.

Bohachuk's experience as a professional fighter is relatively equal to Fundora's, having had 2 more fights, and made his debut in 2017, 4 months later than Fundora, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 31 less professional rounds, 85 to Fundora's 116.

Serhii Bohachuk goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the WBC, 9 by the WBO and 10 by the RING at super welterweight.

Sebastian Fundora is currently ranked number 3 by the WBC and 3 by the RING in the 154lb division.

Bohachuk vs Fundora betting form

Serhii Bohachuk has stopped 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Patrick Allotey on 22nd July 2023 by knockout in the 1st round at Chumash Casino, Santa Ynez, United States. He was a 1/33 (-3300) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had won against Nathaniel Gallimore on 27th January 2023 by knockout in the 6th round at Quiet Cannon Country Club, Montebello. He was a 1/8 (-830) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beat Raphael Igbokwe on 16th September 2021 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Quiet Cannon Country Club, California.

Before that, he had been beaten by Brandon Adams on 4th March 2021 by technical knockout in the 8th round at Municipal Boxing Gym Felix Pagan Pintor, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. He was a 29/100 (-340) favourite going into the ring.

He had defeated Alejandro Davila on 25th September 2020 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Grupo SIPSE, Yucatán, Mexico.

Fundora has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he lost to Brian Mendoza on 8th April 2023 by knockout in the 7th round in their WBC Interim World Light Middleweight championship fight at Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson, United States. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had won against Carlos Ocampo on 8th October 2022 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Home Depot Center, Carson.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Erickson Lubin on 9th April 2022 by technical knockout in the 9th round in their WBC Interim World Light Middleweight championship fight at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Nevada. He was a 13/10 (+130) underdog going into the contest.

Before that, he had beat Sergio Garcia on 5th December 2021 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Staples Center, California.

He had won against Jorge Cota on 1st May 2021 by knockout in the 4th round at Dignity Health Sports Park, California.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Sebastian Fundora has been fighting more than Serhii Bohachuk.

Serhii Bohachuk last fought 8 months and 8 days ago, while Sebastian Fundora's last outing was 11 months and 22 days ago.

Bohachuk's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 6 months and 5 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 13 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 27 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.4 rounds on average.

Fundora's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 10 months and 29 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months. In those fights, he fought a total of 44 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.8 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Bohachuk vs Fundora Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM PST at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States, which is around 2:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Bohachuk vs Fundora for In-Play Betting?

Bohachuk vs Fundora will be broadcast on Amazon Prime PPV in the US.

Bohachuk vs Fundora Odds History

Bohachuk vs Fundora sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Bohachuk vs Fundora
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Bohachuk vs Fundora Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up