Chance of winning
Bet on Bridges vs Mathie
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Ebanie Bridges a big favourite against Avril Mathie in a potential future bout between the pair, when they last released odds on December 5, 2023.
She is currently 1/6 (-590) to win the bout outright, while you can get 9/2 (+450) on Avril Mathie if you fancy the big upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 83% chance of Bridges winning while giving Mathie a 17% chance.
Bridges opened as the favourite at 1/6 (-590).
Mathie opened at 23/5 (+460).
The fight would be scheduled for 10 rounds in the Bantamweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 118 pounds (8.26 stones or 53.64 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Bridges vs Mathie Head To Head
Ebanie Bridges would step into the ring with a record of 9 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 4 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Avril Mathie would make her way to the ring with a record of 8 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, with 3 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Bridges would have a slight advantage in power over Mathie, with a 44% knock out percentage over Mathie's 38%.
Ebanie Bridges is the older woman by 1 year, at 37 years old.
Mathie has a height advantage of 6 inches over Bridges.
Both Ebanie Bridges & Avril Mathie fight out of an orthodox stance.
Bridges is currently arguably the more experienced fighter, having had the same amount of fights, and made her debut in 2019, 11 months later than Mathie, whose first professional fight was in 2018. She has fought 11 more professional rounds, 61 to Mathie's 50.
Bridges vs Mathie betting form
Bridges has beaten 4 of her last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance twice.
In her last fight, she won against Shannon O’Connell on 10th December 2022 by technical knockout in the 8th round at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom. She was a 8/15 (-200) favourite going into the ring.
Previous to that, she had won against Maria Cecilia Roman on 26th March 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at First Direct Arena, Yorkshire.
Going into that contest, she had beat Mailys Gangloff on 4th September 2021 by points in the 8th round at Headingley Rugby League Stadium, Yorkshire.
Before that, she had defeated Bec Connolly on 7th August 2021 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Matchroom Fight Camp, Essex.
She had been beaten by Shannon Courtenay on 10th April 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London.
Who's been more active?
Bridges' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 11 months and 27 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 7 months and 6 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 39 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.8 rounds on average.