Summer 2024
Potentially

in the United States

12 rounds contest
@ Lightweight
29-0-0
21-0-0

Contest odds

Davis 7/20 (-290)
Draw -
Stevenson 21/10 (+210)

Chance of winning

69.66% 30.34%
Bovada logo

Bet on Davis vs Stevenson
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

29
Age
26
5' 6" / 168 cm
Height
5' 7" / 170 cm
68.9" / 175 cm
Reach
68.1" / 173 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

KO 7TKO 9TKO 6UD 12TKO 11
Form
UD 12TKO 6UD 12UD 12TKO 10
29
Wins
21
27
By KO
10
93
KO%
48
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2013
Debut
2017
130
Pro rounds
145

Current rankings @ Lightweight

2
The Ring
4
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Davis vs Stevenson betting preview

Bookmakers made Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis a strong favourite against Shakur Stevenson in a potential future clash between the pair, when they last released odds on February 25, 2024.

He is currently 7/20 (-290) to win the clash outright, while you can get 21/10 (+210) on Shakur Stevenson if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 70% chance of Davis winning while giving Stevenson a 30% chance.

Davis opened as the favourite at 7/20 (-290).

Stevenson opened at 21/10 (+210).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Davis vs Stevenson Head To Head

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 29 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 27 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Shakur Stevenson would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 21 wins and 0 draws, with 10 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Davis would have a massive power advantage over Stevenson, boosting at 93% knock out percentage over Stevenson's 48%.

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis is the older man by 3 years, at 29 years old.

Stevenson has a height advantage of 1 inch over Davis. Despite this, he has 1-inch reach advantage.

Both Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis & Shakur Stevenson fight out of a southpaw stance.

Davis is currently arguably the more experienced fighter, having had 8 more fights, and made his debut in 2013, 4 years and 2 months earlier than Stevenson, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 15 less professional rounds, 130 to Stevenson's 145.

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the RING at lightweight.

Shakur Stevenson is currently ranked number 4 by the RING in the 135lb division.

Davis vs Stevenson betting form

Davis remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Ryan Garcia on 22nd April 2023 by knockout in the 7th round at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had beat Hector Luis Garcia on 7th January 2023 by technical knockout in the 9th round in their WBA World Lightweight championship fight at Capital One Arena, Washington. He was a 1/14 (-1400) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Rolando ‘Rolly’ Romero on 28th May 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBA World Lightweight championship fight at Barclays Center, New York. He was a 3/25 (-830) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beat Isaac Cruz on 5th December 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBA World Lightweight championship fight at Staples Center, California. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favourite going into the contest.

He had defeated Mario Barrios on 26th June 2021 by technical knockout in the 11th round in their WBA World Super Lightweight championship fight at State Farm Arena, Atlanta. He was a 1/5 (-500) favourite going into the contest.

Stevenson remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Edwin De Los Santos on 16th November 2023 by unanimous decision in their WBC World Lightweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favourite going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had won against Shuichiro Yoshino on 8th April 2023 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBC World Lightweight eliminator fight at Prudential Center, Newark. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Robson Conceicao on 23rd September 2022 by unanimous decision in their WBC World Super Featherweight and WBO World Junior Lightweight championship fight at Prudential Center, Newark. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favourite going into the fight.

Before that, he had beat Oscar Valdez on 30th April 2022 by unanimous decision in their WBC World Super Featherweight, WBO World Junior Lightweight and The Ring Junior Lightweight championship fight at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 7/50 (-710) favourite going into the fight.

He had won against Jamel Herring on 23rd October 2021 by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBO World Junior Lightweight championship fight at State Farm Arena, Georgia. He was a 13/100 (-770) favourite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Shakur Stevenson has been fighting more than Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis.

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis last fought 1 year, 3 months and 4 days ago, while Shakur Stevenson's last outing was 8 months and 10 days ago.

Davis' last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years and 1 month, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 13 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 45 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9 rounds on average.

Stevenson's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 9 months and 3 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 52 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.4 rounds on average.

Davis vs Stevenson Odds History

Davis vs Stevenson sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Davis vs Stevenson
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Davis vs Stevenson Betting Markets

Winner

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up