Jul 13 2024
Saturday

Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
VS
31-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-14T03:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 8:00pm EST / UK - Sun 1:00am

22-0-0

Contest odds

Ennis 1/20 (-2000)
Draw -
Crowley 8/1 (+800)

Chance of winning

89.55% 10.45%
Bovada logo

Bet on Ennis vs Crowley
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

26
Age
31
5' 10" / 178 cm
Height
5' 10" / 178 cm
74" / 188 cm
Reach
72" / 183 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

KO 10UD 12KO 2TKO 1KO 6
Form
SD 12UD 10UD 10
31
Wins
22
28
By KO
9
90
KO%
41
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2016
Debut
2014
101
Pro rounds
140

Current rankings @ Welterweight

2
The Ring
5
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
3

Ennis vs Crowley betting preview

Bookmakers made Jaron ‘Boots’ Ennis a massive favorite against Cody Crowley when they square off in their contest on Saturday 13th July 2024 at Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, United States.

He is currently 1/20 (-2000) to win the contest outright, while you can get 8/1 (+800) on Cody Crowley if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 90% chance of Ennis winning while giving Crowley a 10% chance.

Ennis opened as the favorite at 1/16 (-1700).

Crowley opened at 15/2 (+750) which has shorten by 3/-2 (+70).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the IBF welterweight championship of the world.

Ennis vs Crowley Head To Head

Jaron ‘Boots’ Ennis steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 31 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 28 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Cody Crowley will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 22 wins and 0 draws, with 9 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Ennis has a massive power advantage over Crowley, boasting a 90% knockout percentage compared to Crowley's 41%.

Jaron ‘Boots’ Ennis is the younger man by 5 years, at 26 years old.

Ennis has a 2-inch reach advantage.

Jaron ‘Boots’ Ennis fights out of the orthodox stance, while Cody Crowley is a southpaw.

Ennis is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 9 more fights, and made his debut in 2016, 1 year and 10 months later than Crowley, whose first professional fight was in 2014. He has fought 39 fewer professional rounds, totaling 101 compared to Crowley's 140.

Jaron ‘Boots’ Ennis goes into the fight ranked number 2 by The Ring at welterweight.

Cody Crowley is currently ranked number 3 by the IBF, and 5 by The Ring in the 147lb division.

Ennis vs Crowley betting form

Ennis remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Roiman Villa on July 8, 2023, by knockout in the 10th round at Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, United States. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Karen Chukhadzhyan on January 7, 2023, by unanimous decision in their IBF Interim World Welterweight championship fight at Capital One Arena, Washington. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Custio Clayton on May 14, 2022, by knockout in the 2nd round in their IBF World Welterweight championship fight at Dignity Health Sports Park, California. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against Thomas Dulorme on October 30, 2021, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Nevada.

He had beaten Sergey Lipinets on April 10, 2021, by knockout in the 6th round at Mohegan Sun Casino, Connecticut. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favorite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

Ennis' last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 3 months and 3 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 7 months and 26 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 31 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.2 rounds on average.

Crowley's last 3 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 7 months and 2 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 10 months and 11 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 32 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.7 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Ennis vs Crowley Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, United States, which is around 4:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Ennis vs Crowley for In-Play Betting?

The DAZN show is expected to begin at 8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST. The DAZN Global broadcast of the card is expected to start at 1:00 AM (BST).

Ennis vs Crowley Odds History

Ennis vs Crowley sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Ennis vs Crowley
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Ennis vs Crowley Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up