Chance of winning
Bet on Fury vs Jones
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Tyson Fury a massive favourite against Jon Jones in a potential future bout between the pair, when they last released odds on September 27, 2023.
He is currently 1/33 (-3300) to win the bout outright, while you can get 9/1 (+900) on Jon Jones if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 91% chance of Fury winning while giving Jones a 9% chance.
Fury opened as the favourite at 1/33 (-3300).
Jones opened at 9/1 (+900).
The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.
Fury vs Jones Head To Head
Tyson Fury would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 33 wins, zero loses and 1 draw, 24 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Jon Jones would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 0 wins and 0 draws.
The stats suggest Fury would have a massive power advantage over Jones, boosting at 73% knock out percentage over Jones' 0%.
Tyson Fury is the younger man by 1 year, at 35 years old.
Fury has a height advantage of 5 inches over Jones. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.
Both Tyson Fury & Jon Jones fight out of an orthodox stance.
Fury is currently arguably the more experienced fighter, having had 34 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 14 year and 9 months later than Jones, whose first professional fight was in . He has fought 220 more professional rounds, 220 to Jones' 0.
Tyson Fury goes into the fight ranked number 1 by the RING at heavyweight.
Fury vs Jones betting form
Fury remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he beat Derek Chisora on 3rd December 2022 by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favourite going into the contest.
Previous to that, he had beat Dillian Whyte on 23rd April 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Stadium, London. He was a 11/50 (-450) favourite going into the contest.
Going into that contest, he had won against Deontay Wilder on 9th October 2021 by knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Nevada, United States.
Before that, he had beat Deontay Wilder on 22nd February 2020 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 29/100 (-340) favourite going into the contest.
He had defeated Otto Wallin on 14th September 2019 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the contest.
Who's been more active?
Fury's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 1 month and 28 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 9 months and 30 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 46 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.2 rounds on average.