December 2022
Potentially

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
24-3-0
32-0-1

Contest odds

Joshua 13/5 (+260)
Draw -
Fury 7/25 (-360)

Chance of winning

26.23% 73.77%
Bovada logo

Bet on Joshua vs Fury
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

33
Age
34
6' 6" / 198 cm
Height
6' 9" / 206 cm
81.9" / 208 cm
Reach
85" / 216 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SD 12UD 12KO 9UD 12TKO 7
Form
TKO 6KO 11TKO 7UD 12TKO 2
24
Wins
32
22
By KO
23
92
KO%
72
3
Losses
0
1
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2013
Debut
2008
136
Pro rounds
210

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

2
The Ring
-
4
WBA
-
5
WBC
-
5
WBO
-
4
IBF
-

Joshua vs Fury betting preview

Bookmakers made Tyson Fury a strong favourite against Anthony Joshua in a potential future fight between the pair, when they last released odds on November 30, 2022.

He is currently 7/25 (-360) to win the fight outright, while you can get 13/5 (+260) on Anthony Joshua if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 74% chance of Fury winning while giving Joshua a 26% chance.

Fury opened as the favourite at 2/7 (-340).

Joshua opened at 5/2 (+250) which has shorten by 11/-10 (+90).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Joshua vs Fury Head To Head

Anthony Joshua would step into the ring with a record of 24 wins, 3 loses and 0 draws, 22 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Tyson Fury would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 32 wins and 1 draw, with 23 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Joshua would have advantage in power over Fury, with a 92% knock out percentage over Fury's 72%.

Anthony Joshua is the younger man by 1 year, at 33 years old.

Fury has a height advantage of 3 inches over Joshua. This also extends to a 3-inch reach advantage.

Both Anthony Joshua & Tyson Fury fight out of an orthodox stance.

Joshua is currently the less experienced professional fighter, having had 6 less fights, and made his debut in 2013, 4 year and 9 months later than Fury, whose first professional fight was in 2008. He has fought 74 less professional rounds, 136 to Fury's 210.

Anthony Joshua goes into the fight ranked number 4 by the WBA, 5 by the WBC, 5 by the WBO, 4 by the IBF and 2 by the RING at heavyweight.

Joshua vs Fury betting form

Joshua has beaten 2 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he lost to Oleksandr Usyk on 20th August 2022 by split decision in their IBF World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Jeddah Superdome, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 2/1 (+200) underdog going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Oleksandr Usyk on 25th September 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 2/1 (+200) underdog going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Kubrat Pulev on 12th December 2020 by knockout in the 9th round in their WBA Super World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight and IBF World Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Arena, London.

Before that, he had beat Andy Ruiz Jr on 7th December 2019 by unanimous decision in their IBF World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Diriyah Arena, Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 11/25 (-230) favourite going into the fight.

He had lost to Andy Ruiz Jr on 1st June 2019 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York, United States. He was a 3/10 (-330) favourite going into the fight.

Fury remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Dillian Whyte on 23rd April 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 11/50 (-450) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had won against Deontay Wilder on 9th October 2021 by knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Nevada, United States.

Going into that contest, he had beat Deontay Wilder on 22nd February 2020 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 7/25 (-360) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Otto Wallin on 14th September 2019 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the ring.

He had won against Tom Schwarz on 15th June 2019 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Tyson Fury has been fighting more than Anthony Joshua.

Anthony Joshua last fought 3 months and 11 days ago, while Tyson Fury's last outing was 7 months and 8 days ago.

Joshua's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years and 6 months, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 12 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 52 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.4 rounds on average.

Fury's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 5 months and 16 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 10 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Joshua vs Fury Odds History

Joshua vs Fury sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Joshua vs Fury
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Joshua vs Fury Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up