Autumn/Fall 2024
Potentially

in the United States

12 rounds contest
@ Super Lightweight
VS
25-1-0
31-1-0

Contest odds

Garcia 13/2 (+650)
Draw -
Haney 1/10 (-1000)

Chance of winning

12.79% 87.21%
Bovada logo

Bet on Garcia vs Haney
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

25
Age
25
5' 10" / 178 cm
Height
5' 9" / 175 cm
70.1" / 178 cm
Reach
70.9" / 180 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

MD 12KO 8KO 7KO 6UD 12
Form
MD 12UD 12UD 12UD 12UD 12
25
Wins
31
20
By KO
15
80
KO%
48
1
Losses
1
1
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2016
Debut
2015
112
Pro rounds
222

Current rankings @ Super Lightweight

-
The Ring
1
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Garcia vs Haney II betting preview

Bookmakers made Devin Haney a massive favorite against Ryan Garcia in a potential future fight between the pair, when they last released odds on May 22, 2024.

He is currently 1/10 (-1000) to win the fight outright, while you can get 13/2 (+650) on Ryan Garcia if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 88% chance of Haney winning while giving Garcia a 12% chance.

Haney opened as the favorite at 1/10 (-1000).

Garcia opened at 13/2 (+650).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 140 pounds (9.8 stones or 63.64 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Garcia vs Haney II Head To Head

Ryan Garcia would step into the ring with a record of 25 wins, 1 loss, and 0 draws, 20 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Devin Haney would make his way to the ring with a record of 31 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 15 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Garcia would have a massive power advantage over Haney, boasting a 80% knockout percentage compared to Haney's 48%.

Ryan Garcia is the same age as Devin Haney, at 25 years old.

Garcia has a height advantage of 1 inch over Haney. Despite this, Haney has a 1-inch reach advantage.

Both Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney fight out of an orthodox stance.

Garcia is currently the less experienced professional fighter, having had 6 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2016, 5 months later than Haney, whose first professional fight was in 2015. He has fought 110 fewer professional rounds, totaling 112 compared to Haney's 222.

Devin Haney is currently ranked number 1 by The Ring in the 140lb division.

Garcia vs Haney II betting form

Garcia has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he defeated Devin Haney on April 20, 2024, by majority decision in their 12 round contest at Barclays Center, New York, United States. He was a 13/2 (+650) underdog going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had defeated Oscar Duarte Jurado on December 2, 2023, by knockout in the 8th round at Toyota Center, Houston. He was a 2/9 (-450) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had been beaten by Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis on April 22, 2023, by knockout in the 7th round at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas. He was a 19/10 (+190) underdog going into the fight.

Before that, he had beaten Javier Fortuna on July 16, 2022, by knockout in the 6th round at Crypto.com Arena, Los Angeles. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favorite going into the fight.

He had won against Emmanuel Tagoe on April 9, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Alamodome, San Antonio. He was a 3/100 (-3300) favorite going into the fight.

Devin Haney has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Ryan Garcia on April 20, 2024, by majority decision in their 12 round contest at Barclays Center, New York, United States. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had beaten Regis Prograis on December 9, 2023, by unanimous decision in their WBC World Super Lightweight championship fight at Chase Center, San Francisco. He was a 1/4 (-400) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Vasyl Lomachenko on May 20, 2023, by unanimous decision in their IBF World Lightweight, WBA Super World Lightweight, WBC World Lightweight and WBO World Lightweight championship fight at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 21/50 (-250) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against George Kambosos on October 16, 2022, by unanimous decision in their IBF World Lightweight, WBA Super World Lightweight, WBC World Lightweight and WBO World Lightweight championship fight at Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia. He was a 13/100 (-770) favorite going into the ring.

He had defeated George Kambosos on June 5, 2022, by unanimous decision in their The Ring Lightweight, WBA World Lightweight, IBF World Lightweight and WBO World Lightweight championship fight at Marvel Stadium, Melbourne. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favorite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Devin Haney has been fighting more than Ryan Garcia.

Ryan Garcia last fought 5 months and 22 days ago, while Devin Haney's last outing was 5 months and 22 days ago.

Garcia's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 6 months and 3 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 6 months and 2 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 45 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9 rounds on average.

Haney's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 4 months and 7 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 60 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 12 rounds on average.

Garcia vs Haney II Odds History

Garcia vs Haney II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Garcia vs Haney
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Garcia vs Haney II Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up