Chance of winning
Bet on Paul vs Fury
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Tommy Fury a favourite against Jake Paul in a potential future fight between the pair, when they last released odds on December 4, 2023.
He is currently 4/7 (-180) to win the fight outright, while you can get 6/4 (+150) on Jake Paul if you fancy the small upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 62% chance of Fury winning while giving Paul a 38% chance.
Fury opened as the favourite at 4/7 (-180).
Paul opened at 6/4 (+150).
The fight would be scheduled for 8 rounds in the Cruiserweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 200 pounds (14 stones or 90.91 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury II Head To Head
Jake Paul would step into the ring with a record of 7 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 4 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Tommy Fury would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 10 wins and 0 draws, with 4 of those by knock out.
The stats suggest Paul would have advantage in power over Fury, with a 57% knock out percentage over Fury's 40%.
Jake Paul is the older man by 2 years, at 26 years old.
Paul has a height advantage of 1 inch over Fury. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.
Both Jake Paul & Tommy Fury fight out of an orthodox stance.
Paul is currently arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 2 less fights, and made his debut in 2020, 1 year and 1 month later than Fury, whose first professional fight was in 2018. He has fought 6 more professional rounds, 44 to Fury's 38.
Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury II betting form
Paul has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance 3 times.
In his last fight, he defeated Nate Diaz on 5th August 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at American Airlines Center, Dallas, United States. He was a 1/4 (-400) favourite going into the fight.
Previous to that, he had been beaten by Tommy Fury on 26th February 2023 by split decision in their 8 round contest at Diriyah Arena,, Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 4/5 (-130) favourite going into the fight.
Going into that contest, he had defeated Anderson Silva on 29th October 2022 by unanimous decision in their 8 round contest at Gila River Arena, Phoenix, United States. He was a 1/1 (+100) underdog going into the fight.
Before that, he had beat Tyron Woodley on 18th December 2021 by knockout in the 6th round at Amalie Arena, Florida. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the fight.
He had won against Tyron Woodley on 29th August 2021 by split decision in their 8 round contest at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Ohio.
Fury remains undefeated as a professional.
In his last fight, he beat KSI on 14th October 2023 by majority decision in their 6 round contest at AO Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom.
Previous to that, he had beat Jake Paul on 26th February 2023 by split decision in their 8 round contest at Diriyah Arena,, Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 6/5 (+120) underdog going into the ring.
Going into that contest, he had defeated Daniel Bocianski on 23rd April 2022 by points in the 6th round at Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom.
Before that, he had won against Anthony Taylor on 29th August 2021 by unanimous decision in their 4 round contest at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Ohio, United States.
He had defeated Jordan Grant on 5th June 2021 by points in the 4th round at Telford International Centre, Shropshire, United Kingdom.
Who's been more active?
If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Jake Paul has been fighting more than Tommy Fury.
Jake Paul last fought 6 months and 10 days ago, while Tommy Fury's last outing was 4 months and 1 day ago.
Paul's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 5 months and 17 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 29 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 40 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8 rounds on average.
Fury's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 8 months and 10 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 16 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 28 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.6 rounds on average.