Summer 2024
Potentially

in the United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
28-3-0
21-2-0

Contest odds

Joshua 1/8 (-770)
Draw -
Dubois 11/2 (+550)

Chance of winning

85.19% 14.81%
Bovada logo

Bet on Joshua vs Dubois
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

34
Age
26
6' 6" / 198 cm
Height
6' 5" / 196 cm
81.9" / 208 cm
Reach
78" / 198 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 2TKO 5KO 7UD 12SD 12
Form
TKO 8TKO 10KO 9TKO 3KO 4
28
Wins
21
25
By KO
20
89
KO%
95
3
Losses
2
1
Stopped
2
0
Draws
0
2013
Debut
2017
162
Pro rounds
90

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

2
The Ring
6
2
WBA
3
1
WBC
-
1
WBO
8
3
IBF
-

Joshua vs Dubois betting preview

Bookmakers made Anthony Joshua a massive favorite against Daniel Dubois in a potential future bout between the pair, when they last released odds on June 19, 2024.

He is currently 1/8 (-770) to win the bout outright, while you can get 11/2 (+550) on Daniel Dubois if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 86% chance of Joshua winning while giving Dubois a 14% chance.

Joshua opened as the favorite at 1/8 (-770).

Dubois opened at 11/2 (+550).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Joshua vs Dubois Head To Head

Anthony Joshua would step into the ring with a record of 28 wins, 3 losses, and 0 draws, 25 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Daniel Dubois would make his way to the ring with a record of 21 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws, with 20 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Dubois would have a slight advantage in power over Joshua, with a 95% knockout percentage compared to Joshua's 89%.

Anthony Joshua is the older man by 8 years, at 34 years old.

Joshua has a height advantage of 1 inch over Dubois. This also extends to a 4-inch reach advantage.

Both Anthony Joshua and Daniel Dubois fight out of an orthodox stance.

Joshua is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 8 more fights, and made his debut in 2013, 3 years and 6 months earlier than Dubois, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 72 more professional rounds, totaling 162 compared to Dubois' 90.

Anthony Joshua goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the WBA, 1 by the WBC, 1 by the WBO, 3 by the IBF, and 2 by The Ring at heavyweight.

Daniel Dubois is currently ranked number 3 by the WBA, 8 by the WBO, and 6 by The Ring in the Heavyweight division.

Joshua vs Dubois betting form

Joshua has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he won against Francis Ngannou on March 8, 2024, by knockout in the 2nd round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 4/11 (-280) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had won against Otto Wallin on December 23, 2023, by technical knockout in the 5th round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh. He was a 2/7 (-340) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Robert Helenius on August 12, 2023, by knockout in the 7th round at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Jermaine Franklin on April 1, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at o2 Arena, London. He was a 1/14 (-1400) favorite going into the ring.

He had been beaten by Oleksandr Usyk on August 20, 2022, by split decision in their IBF World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Jeddah Superdome, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 2/1 (+200) underdog going into the ring.

Daniel Dubois has stopped 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Filip Hrgovic on June 1, 2024, by technical knockout in the 8th round in their IBF Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 2/1 (+200) underdog going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had won against Jarrell Miller on December 23, 2023, by technical knockout in the 10th round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh. He was a 2/5 (-250) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had lost to Oleksandr Usyk on August 26, 2023, by knockout in the 9th round in their WBO World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Stadion Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland. He was a 6/1 (+580) underdog going into the contest.

Before that, he had defeated Kevin Lerena on December 3, 2022, by technical knockout in the 3rd round in their WBA World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the contest.

He had beaten Trevor Bryan on June 11, 2022, by knockout in the 4th round in their WBA World Heavyweight championship fight at Casino Miami Jai Alai, Florida, United States. He was a 2/25 (-1200) favorite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Anthony Joshua has been fighting more than Daniel Dubois.

Anthony Joshua last fought 4 months and 18 days ago, while Daniel Dubois' last outing was 1 month and 25 days ago.

Joshua's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 11 months and 6 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Dubois' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 1 month and 15 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 4 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 34 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.8 rounds on average.

Joshua vs Dubois Odds History

Joshua vs Dubois sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Joshua vs Dubois
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Joshua vs Dubois Betting Markets

Winner

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up