Early 2025
Potentially

in the United States

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
28-3-0
35-3-0

Contest odds

Joshua 3/10 (-330)
Draw -
Parker 49/20 (+250)

Chance of winning

72.63% 27.37%
Bovada logo

Bet on Joshua vs Parker
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

34
Age
32
6' 6" / 198 cm
Height
6' 4" / 193 cm
81.9" / 208 cm
Reach
76" / 193 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 2TKO 5KO 7UD 12SD 12
Form
MD 12UD 12KO 3TKO 1UD 10
28
Wins
35
25
By KO
23
89
KO%
66
3
Losses
3
1
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2013
Debut
2012
162
Pro rounds
250

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

2
The Ring
3
2
WBA
-
1
WBC
-
1
WBO
-
3
IBF
-

Joshua vs Parker II betting preview

Bookmakers made Anthony Joshua a strong favorite against Joseph Parker in a potential future contest between the pair, when they last released odds on June 19, 2024.

He is currently 3/10 (-330) to win the contest outright, while you can get 49/20 (+250) on Joseph Parker if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 73% chance of Joshua winning while giving Parker a 27% chance.

Joshua opened as the favorite at 3/10 (-330).

Parker opened at 49/20 (+250).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Joshua vs Parker II Head To Head

Anthony Joshua would step into the ring with a record of 28 wins, 3 losses, and 0 draws, 25 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Joseph Parker would make his way to the ring with a record of 35 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws, with 23 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Joshua would have a large advantage in power over Parker, boasting a 89% knockout percentage compared to Parker's 66%.

Anthony Joshua is the older man by 2 years, at 34 years old.

Joshua has a height advantage of 2 inches over Parker. This also extends to a 6-inch reach advantage.

Both Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker fight out of an orthodox stance.

Joshua is currently the less experienced professional fighter, having had 7 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2013, 1 year and 3 months later than Parker, whose first professional fight was in 2012. He has fought 88 fewer professional rounds, totaling 162 compared to Parker's 250.

Anthony Joshua goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the WBA, 1 by the WBC, 1 by the WBO, 3 by the IBF, and 2 by The Ring at heavyweight.

Joseph Parker is currently ranked number 3 by The Ring in the Heavyweight division.

Joshua vs Parker II betting form

Joshua has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he won against Francis Ngannou on March 8, 2024, by knockout in the 2nd round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 4/11 (-280) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had won against Otto Wallin on December 23, 2023, by technical knockout in the 5th round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh. He was a 2/7 (-340) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Robert Helenius on August 12, 2023, by knockout in the 7th round at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Jermaine Franklin on April 1, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at o2 Arena, London. He was a 1/14 (-1400) favorite going into the ring.

He had been beaten by Oleksandr Usyk on August 20, 2022, by split decision in their IBF World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Jeddah Superdome, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 2/1 (+200) underdog going into the ring.

Parker has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 2 of them, going the distance 3 times.

In his last fight, he won against Zhilei Zhang on March 8, 2024, by majority decision in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 8/11 (-140) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had won against Deontay Wilder on December 23, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh. He was a 9/2 (+450) underdog going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Simon Kean on October 28, 2023, by knockout in the 3rd round at Riyadh. He was a 1/9 (-910) favorite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beaten Faiga Opelu on May 24, 2023, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Margaret Court Arena, Melbourne, Australia. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the contest.

He had won against Jack Massey on January 21, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 1/8 (-830) favorite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Joseph Parker has been fighting more than Anthony Joshua.

Anthony Joshua last fought 10 months and 8 days ago, while Joseph Parker's last outing was 10 months and 8 days ago.

Joshua's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 4 months and 27 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 5 months and 25 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Parker's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 11 months and 26 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 25 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Joshua vs Parker II Odds History

Joshua vs Parker II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Joshua vs Parker
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Joshua vs Parker II Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up