Autumn/Fall 2024
Potentially

in Canada

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
18-1-0
20-3-0

Contest odds

Makhmudov 1/16 (-1700)
Draw -
Fa 15/2 (+750)

Chance of winning

88.92% 11.08%
Bovada logo

Bet on Makhmudov vs Fa
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

34
Age
34
6' 6" / 197 cm
Height
6' 5" / 196 cm
77.6" / 197 cm
Reach
80.3" / 204 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 4TKO 1TKO 2TKO 1UD 10
Form
TKO 7KO 1UD 12UD 10UD 10
18
Wins
20
17
By KO
11
94
KO%
55
1
Losses
3
1
Stopped
2
0
Draws
0
2018
Debut
2016
46
Pro rounds
103

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
14
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
12
IBF
-

Makhmudov vs Fa betting preview

Bookmakers made Arslanbek Makhmudov a massive favorite against Junior Fa in a potential future contest between the pair, when they last released odds on May 22, 2024.

He is currently 1/16 (-1700) to win the contest outright, while you can get 15/2 (+750) on Junior Fa if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 89% chance of Makhmudov winning while giving Fa a 11% chance.

Makhmudov opened as the favorite at 1/16 (-1700).

Fa opened at 15/2 (+750).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Makhmudov vs Fa Head To Head

Arslanbek Makhmudov would step into the ring with a record of 18 wins, 1 loss, and 0 draws, 17 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Junior Fa would make his way to the ring with a record of 20 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws, with 11 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Makhmudov would have a massive power advantage over Fa, boasting a 94% knockout percentage compared to Fa's 55%.

Arslanbek Makhmudov is the same age as Junior Fa, at 34 years old.

Makhmudov has a height advantage of 1 inch over Fa. Despite this, Fa has a 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Arslanbek Makhmudov and Junior Fa fight out of an orthodox stance.

Makhmudov is currently the less experienced professional fighter, having had 4 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2018, 2 years and 1 month later than Fa, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 57 fewer professional rounds, totaling 46 compared to Fa's 103.

Arslanbek Makhmudov goes into the fight ranked number 14 by the WBC, and 12 by the IBF at heavyweight.

Makhmudov vs Fa betting form

Makhmudov has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he lost to Agit Kabayel on December 23, 2023, by technical knockout in the 4th round at KINGDOM ARENA, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had won against Junior Anthony Wright on October 28, 2023, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Boulevard Hall, Riyadh.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Raphael Akpejiori on July 1, 2023, by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Huntington Center, Toledo, United States. He was a 11/100 (-910) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Michael Wallisch on December 16, 2022, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Centre Gervais Auto, Shawinigan, Canada. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favorite going into the ring.

He had won against Carlos Takam on September 16, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Montreal Casino, Montreal. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the ring.

Junior Fa has beaten 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Frank Sanchez on December 23, 2023, by technical knockout in the 7th round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 10/1 (+1000) underdog going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had been beaten by Lucas Browne on June 5, 2022, by knockout in the 1st round at Marvel Stadium, Victoria, Australia.

Going into that contest, he had lost to Joseph Parker on February 27, 2021, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Spark Arena, Auckland, New Zealand. He was a 6/1 (+600) underdog going into the contest.

Before that, he had defeated Devin Vargas on November 15, 2019, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Salt Palace, Utah, United States.

He had beaten Dominick Guinn on June 28, 2019, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Pechanga Resort & Casino, California.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Arslanbek Makhmudov has been fighting more than Junior Fa.

Arslanbek Makhmudov last fought 8 months and 29 days ago, while Junior Fa's last outing was 8 months and 29 days ago.

Makhmudov's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years and 5 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 27 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 18 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3.6 rounds on average.

Fa's last 5 fights have come over a period of 5 years, 2 months and 24 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year and 17 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 40 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8 rounds on average.

Makhmudov vs Fa Odds History

Makhmudov vs Fa sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Makhmudov vs Fa
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Makhmudov vs Fa Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up