Apr 27 2024
Saturday

First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Super Bantamweight
17-1-1

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-04-27T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - TBC

8-1-0

Contest odds

O'Quinn 11/4 (+280)
Draw -
McGrail 2/9 (-450)

Chance of winning

24.55% 75.45%
Bovada logo

Bet on O'Quinn vs McGrail
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

28
Age
27
5' 6" / 168 cm
Height
5' 7" / 170 cm
67.3" / 171 cm
Reach
65" / 165 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

KO 5TKO 1UD 8
Form
KO 5UD 10TKO 6
17
Wins
8
9
By KO
5
53
KO%
63
1
Losses
1
1
Stopped
1
1
Draws
0
2015
Debut
2021
89
Pro rounds
46

Current rankings @ Super Bantamweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

O’Quinn vs McGrail II betting preview

Bookmakers made Peter McGrail a big favourite against Jarico O’Quinn when they square off in their contest on Saturday 27th April 2024 at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom.

He is currently 2/9 (-450) to win the contest outright, while you can get 11/4 (+280) on Jarico O’Quinn if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 76% chance of McGrail winning while giving O'Quinn a 24% chance.

McGrail opened as the favourite at 2/7 (-340) however, that price has now got wider by -93/100 (+110).

O'Quinn opened at 11/4 (+280).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Bantamweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 122 pounds (8.54 stones or 55.45 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

O’Quinn vs McGrail II Head To Head

Jarico O’Quinn steps into the ring with a record of 17 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, 9 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Peter McGrail will make his way to the ring with a record of 8 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 5 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest McGrail has a slight advantage in power over O'Quinn, with a 63% knock out percentage over O'Quinn's 53%.

Jarico O’Quinn is the older man by 1 year, at 28 years old.

McGrail has a height advantage of 1 inch over O'Quinn. Despite this, he has 2-inch reach advantage.

Jarico O’Quinn fights out of the orthodox stance, while Peter McGrail is a southpaw.

O'Quinn is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 10 more fights, and made his debut in 2015, 6 years and 8 months earlier than McGrail, whose first professional fight was in 2021. He has fought 43 more professional rounds, 89 to McGrail's 46.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Peter McGrail has been fighting more than Jarico O’Quinn.

Jarico O’Quinn last fought 4 months and 11 days ago, while Peter McGrail's last outing was 4 months and 11 days ago.

O'Quinn's last 3 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 3 months and 10 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 5 months and 4 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 14 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 4.7 rounds on average.

McGrail's last 3 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 6 months and 12 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 5 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 21 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on O'Quinn vs McGrail Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM BST at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch O'Quinn vs McGrail for In-Play Betting?

O’Quinn vs McGrail II will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by ESPN+.

O’Quinn vs McGrail II Odds History

O’Quinn vs McGrail II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on O'Quinn vs McGrail
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All O’Quinn vs McGrail II Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up