Mar 02 2024
Saturday

Coliseo Jose Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico

12 rounds contest
@ Featherweight
46-2-1

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-03T03:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 7:00pm EST / UK - Sun 12:00am

18-3-0

Contest odds

Serrano 1/25 (-2500)
Draw -
Meinke 10/1 (+1000)

Chance of winning

91.36% 8.64%
Bovada logo

Bet on Serrano vs Meinke
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

35
Age
20
5' 5" / 166 cm
Height
5' 7" / 169 cm
65.4" / 166 cm
Reach
N/A
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

UD 12UD 10UD 10UD 10SD 10
Form
46
Wins
18
30
By KO
4
65
KO%
22
2
Losses
3
0
Stopped
1
1
Draws
0
2009
Debut
2016
234
Pro rounds
141

Serrano vs Meinke betting preview

Bookmakers made Amanda Serrano a massive favourite against Nina Meinke when they square off in their contest on Saturday 2nd March 2024 at Coliseo Jose Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico.

She is currently 1/25 (-2500) to win the contest outright, while you can get 10/1 (+1000) on Nina Meinke if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 92% chance of Serrano winning while giving Meinke a 8% chance.

Serrano opened as the favourite at 1/33 (-3300).

Meinke opened at 10/1 (+1000).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 126 pounds (8.82 stones or 57.27 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Serrano vs Meinke Head To Head

Amanda Serrano steps into the ring with a record of 46 wins, 2 loses and 1 draw, 30 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Nina Meinke will make her way to the ring with a record of 18 wins, 3 loses and 0 draws, with 4 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Serrano has a massive power advantage over Meinke, boosting at 65% knock out percentage over Meinke's 22%.

Amanda Serrano is the older woman by 15 years, at 35 years old.

Meinke has a height advantage of 2 inches over Serrano.

Both Amanda Serrano & Nina Meinke fight out of a southpaw stance.

Serrano is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 28 more fights, and made her debut in 2009, 7 years and 1 month earlier than Meinke, whose first professional fight was in 2016. She has fought 93 more professional rounds, 234 to Meinke's 141.

Serrano vs Meinke betting form

Amanda Serrano has beaten 4 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she won against Danila Ramos on 27th October 2023 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, United States. She was a 1/33 (-3300) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, she had won against Heather Hardy on 5th August 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at American Airlines Center, Dallas. She was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, she had beat Erika Cruz on 4th February 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Madison Square Garden Theater, New York. She was a 1/7 (-710) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, she had defeated Sarah Mahfoud on 24th September 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom.

She had been beaten by Katie Taylor on 30th April 2022 by split decision in their 10 round contest at Madison Square Garden, New York, United States. She was a 6/5 (+120) underdog going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

Serrano's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 10 months and 1 day, meaning she has been fighting on average every 4 months and 14 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 52 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.4 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Serrano vs Meinke Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 3:00 AM UTC at Coliseo Jose Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico, which is 10:00 PM EST or 7:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 3:00 AM GMT in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Serrano vs Meinke for In-Play Betting?

The DAZN show is expected to begin at 7:00 PM EST / 4:00 PM PST. The DAZN Global broadcast of the card is expected to start at 12:00 AM (GTM).

Serrano vs Meinke Odds History

Serrano vs Meinke sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Serrano vs Meinke
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Serrano vs Meinke Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up