Late 2023
Potentially

in the United States

12 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
13-0-0
12-1-0

Contest odds

Shields 13/20 (-150)
Draw -
Marshall 6/5 (+120)

Chance of winning

57.15% 42.85%
Bovada logo

Bet on Shields vs Marshall
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

27
Age
31
5' 8" / 173 cm
Height
6' 0" / 182 cm
68.1" / 173 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 10UD 10UD 10UD 10UD 10
Form
UD 10KO 3TKO 2KO 3TKO 7
13
Wins
12
2
By KO
10
15
KO%
83
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
N/A
Debut
N/A
111
Pro rounds
54

Current rankings @ Middleweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Shields vs Marshall II betting preview

Bookmakers made Claressa Shields a favourite against Savannah Marshall in a potential future contest between the pair, when they last released odds on January 28, 2023.

She is currently 13/20 (-150) to win the contest outright, while you can get 6/5 (+120) on Savannah Marshall if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 58% chance of Shields winning while giving Marshall a 42% chance.

Shields opened as the favourite at 13/20 (-150).

Marshall opened at 6/5 (+120).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Shields vs Marshall II Head To Head

Claressa Shields would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 13 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 2 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Savannah Marshall would make her way to the ring with a record of 12 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 10 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Marshall would have a massive power advantage over Shields, boosting at 83% knock out percentage over Shields' 15%.

Claressa Shields is the younger woman by 4 years, at 27 years old.

Marshall has a height advantage of 4 inches over Shields.

Both Claressa Shields & Savannah Marshall fight out of an orthodox stance.

Shields is currently arguably the more experienced fighter, having had the same amount of fights. She has fought 57 more professional rounds, 111 to Marshall's 54.

Shields vs Marshall II betting form

Shields remains undefeated as a professional.

In her last fight, she defeated Savannah Marshall on 15th October 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at The O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom. She was a 91/100 (-110) underdog going into the fight.

Previous to that, she had defeated Ema Kozin on 5th February 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Motorpoint Arena, Wales. She was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, she had beat Marie Eve Dicaire on 5th March 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Dort Federal Event Center, Michigan, United States. She was a 1/10 (-1000) favourite going into the fight.

Before that, she had won against Ivana Habazin on 10th January 2020 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Ocean Resort Casino, New Jersey.

She had beat Christina Hammer on 13th April 2019 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City. She was a 33/100 (-300) favourite going into the fight.

Savannah Marshall has stopped 4 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she lost to Claressa Shields on 15th October 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at The O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom. She was a 91/100 (-110) underdog going into the ring.

Previous to that, she had defeated Femke Hermans on 2nd April 2022 by knockout in the 3rd round at Vertu Motors Arena, Tyne and Wear. She was a 1/50 (-5000) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, she had won against Lolita Muzeya on 16th October 2021 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Newcastle Arena, Tyne and Wear.

Before that, she had defeated Maria Lindberg on 10th April 2021 by knockout in the 3rd round at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London.

She had beat Hannah Rankin on 31st October 2020 by technical knockout in the 7th round at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. She was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Savannah Marshall has been fighting more than Claressa Shields.

Claressa Shields last fought 3 months and 14 days ago, while Savannah Marshall's last outing was 3 months and 14 days ago.

Shields' last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 9 months and 16 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 9 months and 4 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 50 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

Marshall's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 2 months and 29 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 5 months and 13 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 25 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5 rounds on average.

Shields vs Marshall II Odds History

Shields vs Marshall II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Shields vs Marshall
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Shields vs Marshall II Betting Markets

Winner
Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up