Autumn/Fall 2024
Potentially

AT&T Stadium, Arlington, United States

10 rounds contest
@ Lightweight
VS
11-0-0
17-0-0

Contest odds

Sylve 6/4 (+150)
Draw -
Schofield 1/2 (-200)

Chance of winning

37.5% 62.5%
Bovada logo

Bet on Sylve vs Schofield
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

20
Age
21
5' 8" / 173 cm
Height
5' 7" / 170 cm
68.1" / 173 cm
Reach
66.9" / 170 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 10KO 4UD 8
Form
DQ 5TKO 1UD 10UD 10KO 1
11
Wins
17
9
By KO
12
82
KO%
71
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2020
Debut
2021
38
Pro rounds
65

Current rankings @ Lightweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
3
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
13

Sylve vs Schofield betting preview

Bookmakers made Floyd Schofield a favorite against Ashton Sylve in a potential future contest between the pair, when they last released odds on June 19, 2024.

He is currently 1/2 (-200) to win the contest outright, while you can get 6/4 (+150) on Ashton Sylve if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 63% chance of Schofield winning while giving Sylve a 37% chance.

Schofield opened as the favorite at 1/2 (-200).

Sylve opened at 13/8 (+160) which has got wider by 22/-25 (+110).

The fight would be scheduled for 10 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Sylve vs Schofield Head To Head

Ashton Sylve would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 11 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 9 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Floyd Schofield would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 17 wins and 0 draws, with 12 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Sylve would have an advantage in power over Schofield, with a 82% knockout percentage compared to Schofield's 71%.

Ashton Sylve is the younger man by 1 year, at 20 years old.

Sylve has a height advantage of 1 inch over Schofield. This also extends to a 1-inch reach advantage.

Both Ashton Sylve and Floyd Schofield fight out of an orthodox stance.

Sylve is currently the less experienced professional fighter, having had 6 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2020, 2 months earlier than Schofield, whose first professional fight was in 2021. He has fought 27 fewer professional rounds, totaling 38 compared to Schofield's 65.

Floyd Schofield is currently ranked number 3 by the WBA, and 13 by the IBF in the 135lb division.

Sylve vs Schofield betting form

Schofield remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Esteuri Metiver Suero on March 16, 2024, by in the 5th round at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Chelsea Ballroom, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Ricardo Lopez Torres on December 2, 2023, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Toyota Center, Houston. He was a 1/40 (-5000) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Haskell Rhodes on July 8, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at AT&T Center, San Antonio. He was a 1/33 (-3300) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against Alberto Mercado on January 28, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at YouTube Theater, Inglewood. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the ring.

He had beaten Daniel Rosas on October 20, 2022, by knockout in the 1st round at Fantasy Springs Casino, Indio.

Who's been more active?

Sylve's last 3 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 3 months and 26 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 5 months and 10 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 22 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.3 rounds on average.

Schofield's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 11 months and 1 day, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 27 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.4 rounds on average.

Sylve vs Schofield Odds History

Sylve vs Schofield sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Sylve vs Schofield
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Sylve vs Schofield Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up