Late 2024
Potentially

Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland

12 rounds contest
@ Super Lightweight
VS
23-1-0
18-1-0

Contest odds

Taylor 13/20 (-150)
Draw -
Cameron 6/5 (+120)

Chance of winning

57.15% 42.85%
Bovada logo

Bet on Taylor vs Cameron
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

38
Age
33
5' 5" / 165 cm
Height
5' 8" / 172 cm
66.1" / 168 cm
Reach
68.9" / 175 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

MD 10MD 10UD 10SD 10UD 10
Form
MD 10MD 10UD 10UD 10UD 10
23
Wins
18
6
By KO
8
26
KO%
44
1
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2016
Debut
2017
204
Pro rounds
135

Taylor vs Cameron III betting preview

Bookmakers made Katie Taylor a favorite against Chantelle Cameron in a potential future contest between the pair, when they last released odds on July 12, 2024.

She is currently 13/20 (-150) to win the contest outright, while you can get 6/5 (+120) on Chantelle Cameron if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 58% chance of Taylor winning while giving Cameron a 42% chance.

Taylor opened as the favorite at 13/20 (-150).

Cameron opened at 6/5 (+120).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 140 pounds (9.8 stones or 63.64 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Taylor vs Cameron III Head To Head

Katie Taylor would step into the ring with a record of 23 wins, 1 loss, and 0 draws, 6 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Chantelle Cameron would make her way to the ring with a record of 18 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 8 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Cameron would have an advantage in power over Taylor, with a 44% knockout percentage compared to Taylor's 26%.

Katie Taylor is the older woman by 5 years, at 38 years old.

Cameron has a height advantage of 3 inches over Taylor. This also extends to a 3-inch reach advantage.

Both Katie Taylor and Chantelle Cameron fight out of an orthodox stance.

Taylor is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 5 more fights, and made her debut in 2016, 6 months earlier than Cameron, whose first professional fight was in 2017. She has fought 69 more professional rounds, totaling 204 compared to Cameron's 135.

Taylor vs Cameron III betting form

Katie Taylor has beaten 4 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she defeated Chantelle Cameron on November 25, 2023, by majority decision in their 10 round contest at 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland. She was a 5/6 (-120) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, she had been beaten by Chantelle Cameron on May 20, 2023, by majority decision in their 10 round contest at 3Arena, Dublin. She was a 11/10 (+110) underdog going into the ring.

Going into that contest, she had defeated Karen Elizabeth Carabajal on October 29, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom.

Before that, she had beaten Amanda Serrano on April 30, 2022, by split decision in their 10 round contest at Madison Square Garden, New York, United States. She was a 13/20 (-150) favorite going into the ring.

She had won against Firuza Sharipova on December 11, 2021, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Echo Arena, Merseyside, United Kingdom.

Chantelle Cameron has beaten 4 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she lost to Katie Taylor on November 25, 2023, by majority decision in their 10 round contest at 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland. She was a 1/1 (+100) underdog going into the contest.

Prior to that, she had beaten Katie Taylor on May 20, 2023, by majority decision in their 10 round contest at 3Arena, Dublin. She was a 8/11 (-140) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, she had defeated Jessica McCaskill on November 5, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. She was a 1/1 (+100) underdog going into the contest.

Before that, she had won against Victoria Noelia Bustos on May 21, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom.

She had defeated Mary McGee on October 30, 2021, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at O2 Arena, London. She was a 2/25 (-1200) favorite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Katie Taylor has been fighting more than Chantelle Cameron.

Katie Taylor last fought 11 months and 27 days ago, while Chantelle Cameron's last outing was 11 months and 27 days ago.

Taylor's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 11 months and 10 days, which means she has been fighting approximately every 7 months and 3 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 50 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

Cameron's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years and 22 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 7 months and 11 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 50 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

Taylor vs Cameron III Odds History

Taylor vs Cameron III sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Taylor vs Cameron
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Taylor vs Cameron III Betting Markets

Winner

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up