Late 2024
Potentially

in the United States

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
43-4-1
0-2-0

Contest odds

Wilder 11/10 (+110)
Draw -
Ngannou 7/10 (-140)

Chance of winning

44.74% 55.26%
Bovada logo

Bet on Wilder vs Ngannou
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

38
Age
38
6' 7" / 201 cm
Height
6' 4" / 193 cm
83.1" / 211 cm
Reach
83.1" / 211 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 5UD 12KO 1KO 11TKO 7
Form
KO 2SD 10
43
Wins
0
42
By KO
0
98
KO%
0
4
Losses
2
3
Stopped
1
1
Draws
0
2008
Debut
2023
179
Pro rounds
12

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
14
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Wilder vs Ngannou betting preview

Bookmakers made Francis Ngannou a favorite against Deontay Wilder in a potential future bout between the pair, when they last released odds on July 13, 2024.

He is currently 7/10 (-140) to win the bout outright, while you can get 11/10 (+110) on Deontay Wilder if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 56% chance of Ngannou winning while giving Wilder a 44% chance.

Ngannou opened as the favorite at 7/10 (-140).

Wilder opened at 11/10 (+110).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Wilder vs Ngannou Head To Head

Deontay Wilder would step into the ring with a record of 43 wins, 4 losses, and 1 draw, 42 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Francis Ngannou would make his way to the ring with a record of 0 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws.

The stats suggest Wilder would have a massive power advantage over Ngannou, boasting a 98% knockout percentage compared to Ngannou's 0%.

Deontay Wilder is the same age as Francis Ngannou, at 38 years old.

Wilder has a height advantage of 3 inches over Ngannou. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.

Both Deontay Wilder and Francis Ngannou fight out of an orthodox stance.

Wilder is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 46 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 14 years and 11 months earlier than Ngannou, whose first professional fight was in 2023. He has fought 167 more professional rounds, totaling 179 compared to Ngannou's 12.

Deontay Wilder goes into the fight ranked number 14 by the WBC at heavyweight.

Wilder vs Ngannou betting form

Deontay Wilder has stopped 1 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Zhilei Zhang on June 1, 2024, by technical knockout in the 5th round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 6/5 (+120) underdog going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had been beaten by Joseph Parker on December 23, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh. He was a 1/6 (-590) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had won against Robert Helenius on October 15, 2022, by knockout in the 1st round in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at Barclays Center, New York, United States. He was a 13/100 (-770) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had lost to Tyson Fury on October 9, 2021, by knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Nevada.

He had been beaten by Tyson Fury on February 22, 2020, by technical knockout in the 7th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 11/4 (+280) underdog going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

Wilder's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 8 months and 21 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 11 months and 11 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 36 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.2 rounds on average.

Ngannou's last 2 fights have come over a period of 1 year and 15 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 9 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 12 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6 rounds on average.

Wilder vs Ngannou Odds History

Wilder vs Ngannou sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Wilder vs Ngannou
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Wilder vs Ngannou Betting Markets

Winner

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up