Chance of winning
Bet on Cruz vs Tanajara
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Andy Cruz a massive favourite against Hector Tanajara in a potential future contest between the pair, when they last released odds on December 5, 2023.
He is currently 1/9 (-910) to win the contest outright, while you can get 13/2 (+650) on Hector Tanajara if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 88% chance of Cruz winning while giving Tanajara a 12% chance.
Cruz opened as the favourite at 1/12 (-1200) however, that price has shortened by -103/100 (+100).
Tanajara opened at 7/1 (+700) which has got wider by 1/-2 (+200).
The fight would be scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 140 pounds (9.8 stones or 63.64 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Cruz vs Tanajara Head To Head
Andy Cruz would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 1 wins, zero loses and 0 draws.
Hector Tanajara would make his way to the ring with a record of 21 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, with 6 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Tanajara would have a large advantage in power over Cruz, boosting at 29% knock out percentage over Cruz's 0%.
Andy Cruz is the older man by 2 years, at 28 years old.
Tanajara has a height advantage of 4 inches over Cruz.
Both Andy Cruz & Hector Tanajara fight out of an orthodox stance.
Cruz is currently arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 22 less fights, and made his debut in 2011, 4 years earlier than Tanajara, whose first professional fight was in 2015. He has fought 118 less professional rounds, 10 to Tanajara's 128.
Who's been more active?
If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Hector Tanajara has been fighting more than Andy Cruz.
Andy Cruz last fought 8 months and 29 days ago, while Hector Tanajara's last outing was 2 years, 9 months and 4 days ago.