Apr 15 2023
Saturday

Copper Box Arena, London, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Lightweight
17-1-0

Est. ringwalk:

2023-04-15T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - N/A

14-2-0

Contest odds

Mayer 1/9 (-910)
Draw -
Linardatou 7/1 (+700)

Chance of winning

87.82% 12.18%
Bovada logo

Bet on Mayer vs Linardatou
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

32
Age
35
5' 9" / 175 cm
Height
5' 4" / 163 cm
66.5" / 169 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SD 10UD 10UD 10UD 10UD 10
Form
UD 10
17
Wins
14
5
By KO
6
29
KO%
43
1
Losses
2
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2014
124
Pro rounds
98

Current rankings @ Lightweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Mayer vs Linardatou betting preview

Bookmakers made Mikaela Mayer a massive favourite against Christina Linardatou when they meet in their bout on Saturday 15th April 2023 at Copper Box Arena, London, United Kingdom.

She is currently 1/9 (-910) to win the bout outright, while you can get 7/1 (+700) on Christina Linardatou if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 88% chance of Mayer winning while giving Linardatou a 12% chance.

Mayer opened as the favourite at 1/10 (-1000).

Linardatou opened at 11/2 (+550) which has shorten by 5/-2 (+40).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Mayer vs Linardatou Head To Head

Mikaela Mayer steps into the ring with a record of 17 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 5 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Christina Linardatou will make her way to the ring with a record of 14 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 6 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Linardatou has advantage in power over Mayer, with a 43% knock out percentage over Mayer's 29%.

Mikaela Mayer is the younger woman by 3 years, at 32 years old.

Mayer has a height advantage of 5 inches over Linardatou.

Both Mikaela Mayer & Christina Linardatou fight out of an orthodox stance.

Mayer is arguably the more experienced fighter, having had 2 more fights, and made her debut in 2017, 3 year later than Linardatou, whose first professional fight was in 2014. She has fought 26 more professional rounds, 124 to Linardatou's 98.

Mayer vs Linardatou betting form

Mikaela Mayer has beaten 4 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she lost to Alycia Baumgardner on 15th October 2022 by split decision in their 10 round contest at The O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom.

Previous to that, she had won against Jennifer Han on 9th April 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at The Hangar, California, United States. She was a 3/100 (-3300) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, she had beat Maiva Hamadouche on 5th November 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Nevada. She was a 1/4 (-400) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, she had defeated Erica Anabella Farias on 19th June 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Nevada.

She had won against Ewa Brodnicka on 31st October 2020 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at The Bubble, MGM Grand, Nevada. She was a 11/50 (-450) favourite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

Mayer's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 4 months and 27 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 5 months and 25 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 50 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Mayer vs Linardatou Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM BST at Copper Box Arena, London, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Mayer vs Linardatou for In-Play Betting?

Mayer vs Linardatou will be broadcast on BT Sport 1 in the UK.

Mayer vs Linardatou Odds History

Mayer vs Linardatou sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Mayer vs Linardatou
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Mayer vs Linardatou Betting Markets

Install Box.Live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up