Autumn/Fall 2023
Potentially

in the United States

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
29-3-0
15-0-0

Contest odds

Whyte 9/10 (-110)
Draw -
Joyce 4/5 (-130)

Chance of winning

48.65% 51.35%
Bovada logo

Bet on Whyte vs Joyce
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

34
Age
37
6' 4" / 193 cm
Height
6' 6" / 198 cm
78" / 198 cm
Reach
80.3" / 204 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

MD 12TKO 6KO 4TKO 5UD 10
Form
KO 11TKO 4TKO 6KO 10TKO 3
29
Wins
15
19
By KO
14
66
KO%
93
3
Losses
0
3
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2011
Debut
2017
182
Pro rounds
74

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

5
The Ring
3
-
WBA
-
6
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
10
IBF
-

Whyte vs Joyce betting preview

Bookmakers made Joe Joyce a slight favourite against Dillian Whyte in a potential future clash between the pair, when they last released odds on December 7, 2022.

He is currently 4/5 (-130) to win the clash outright, while you can get 9/10 (-110) on Dillian Whyte if you fancy the slight upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 52% chance of Joyce winning while giving Whyte a 48% chance.

Joyce opened as the favourite at 4/5 (-130).

Whyte opened at 9/10 (-110).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Whyte vs Joyce Head To Head

Dillian Whyte would step into the ring with a record of 29 wins, 3 loses and 0 draws, 19 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Joe Joyce would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 15 wins and 0 draws, with 14 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Joyce would have a large advantage in power over Whyte, boosting at 93% knock out percentage over Whyte's 66%.

Dillian Whyte is the younger man by 3 years, at 34 years old.

Joyce has a height advantage of 2 inches over Whyte. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Dillian Whyte & Joe Joyce fight out of an orthodox stance.

Whyte is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 17 more fights, and made his debut in 2011, 6 years and 5 months earlier than Joyce, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 108 more professional rounds, 182 to Joyce's 74.

Dillian Whyte goes into the fight ranked number 6 by the WBC, 10 by the IBF and 5 by the RING at heavyweight.

Joe Joyce is currently ranked number 3 by the RING in the 201lb division.

Whyte vs Joyce betting form

Whyte has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he beat Jermaine Franklin on 26th November 2022 by majority decision in their 12 round contest at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Tyson Fury on 23rd April 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Stadium, London. He was a 7/2 (+350) underdog going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had beat Alexander Povetkin on 27th March 2021 by knockout in the 4th round in their WBC Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at Europa Point Sports Complex, Gibraltar, Gibraltar. He was a 29/100 (-340) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had lost to Alexander Povetkin on 22nd August 2020 by technical knockout in the 5th round in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at Matchroom Fight Camp, Essex, United Kingdom. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the contest.

He had won against Mariusz Wach on 7th December 2019 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Diriyah Arena, Diriyah, Saudi Arabia.

Joe Joyce remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his last opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Joseph Parker on 24th September 2022 by knockout in the 11th round in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at AO Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 53/100 (-190) favourite going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had beat Christian Hammer on 2nd July 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Wembley Arena, London.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Carlos Takam on 24th July 2021 by technical knockout in the 6th round at SSE Arena, Wembley, London.

Before that, he had won against Daniel Dubois on 28th November 2020 by knockout in the 10th round in their CBC Commonwealth Heavyweight championship fight at Church House, London.

He had defeated Michael Wallisch on 25th July 2020 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at BT Sport Studio, London. He was a 1/100 (-10000) favourite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Joe Joyce has been fighting more than Dillian Whyte.

Dillian Whyte last fought 12 days ago, while Joe Joyce's last outing was 2 months and 14 days ago.

Whyte's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years and 1 day, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 7 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 37 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.4 rounds on average.

Joyce's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 4 months and 13 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 22 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 34 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.8 rounds on average.

Whyte vs Joyce Odds History

Whyte vs Joyce sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Whyte vs Joyce
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Whyte vs Joyce Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up