Autumn/Fall 2024
Potentially

in the United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Cruiserweight
VS
16-2-0
26-2-0

Contest odds

Chamberlain 6/5 (+120)
Draw -
Cieslak 33/50 (-150)

Chance of winning

43% 57%
Bovada logo

Bet on Chamberlain vs Cieslak
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

30
Age
35
6' 2" / 188 cm
Height
6' 3" / 190 cm
78" / 198 cm
Reach
79.1" / 201 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 12UD 12KO 1PTS 10UD 10
Form
KO 4UD 12KO 6UD 12KO 2
16
Wins
26
8
By KO
20
50
KO%
77
2
Losses
2
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2015
Debut
2013
101
Pro rounds
136

Current rankings @ Cruiserweight

-
The Ring
8
8
WBA
-
13
WBC
3
14
WBO
2
9
IBF
6

Chamberlain vs Cieslak betting preview

Bookmakers made Michal Cieslak a favorite against Isaac Chamberlain in a potential future clash between the pair, when they last released odds on May 22, 2024.

He is currently 33/50 (-150) to win the clash outright, while you can get 6/5 (+120) on Isaac Chamberlain if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 57% chance of Cieslak winning while giving Chamberlain a 43% chance.

Cieslak opened as the favorite at 4/5 (-130) however, that price has now got wider by 43/-50 (+120).

Chamberlain opened at 1/1 (+100) which has shorten by 6/-5 (+80).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Cruiserweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 200 pounds (14 stones or 90.91 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Chamberlain vs Cieslak Head To Head

Isaac Chamberlain would step into the ring with a record of 16 wins, 2 losses, and 0 draws, 8 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Michal Cieslak would make his way to the ring with a record of 26 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws, with 20 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Cieslak would have a large advantage in power over Chamberlain, boasting a 77% knockout percentage compared to Chamberlain's 50%.

Isaac Chamberlain is the younger man by 5 years, at 30 years old.

Cieslak has a height advantage of 1 inch over Chamberlain. This also extends to a 1-inch reach advantage.

Both Isaac Chamberlain and Michal Cieslak fight out of an orthodox stance.

Chamberlain is currently the less experienced professional fighter, having had 10 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2015, 1 year and 7 months later than Cieslak, whose first professional fight was in 2013. He has fought 35 fewer professional rounds, totaling 101 compared to Cieslak's 136.

Isaac Chamberlain goes into the fight ranked number 8 by the WBA, 13 by the WBC, 14 by the WBO, and 9 by the IBF at cruiserweight.

Michal Cieslak is currently ranked number 3 by the WBC, 2 by the WBO, 6 by the IBF, and 8 by The Ring in the 200lb division.

Chamberlain vs Cieslak betting form

Chamberlain has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he beat Mikael Lawal on October 21, 2023, by unanimous decision in their BBBOC British Cruiserweight and CBC Commonwealth Cruiserweight championship fight at York Hall, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/2 (-190) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had been beaten by Chris Billam-Smith on July 30, 2022, by unanimous decision in their CBC Commonwealth Cruiserweight championship fight at Bournemouth International Centre, Dorset.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Dilan Prasovic on December 10, 2021, by knockout in the 1st round at National Sports Centre, London.

Before that, he had won against Luke Watkins on October 27, 2018, by points in the 10th round at Copper Box Arena, London. He was a 33/100 (-300) favorite going into the contest.

He had lost to Lawrence Okolie on February 3, 2018, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at The O2 Arena, London. He was a 3/2 (+150) underdog going into the contest.

Michal Cieslak has stopped 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Dylan Bregeon on April 22, 2023, by knockout in the 4th round at G2A Arena, Jasionka 953, Rzeszow, Poland. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had been beaten by Lawrence Okolie on February 27, 2022, by unanimous decision in their WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at The O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom. He was a 503/100 (+500) underdog going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Taylor Mabika on December 5, 2020, by knockout in the 6th round at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Conference Centre, Warsaw, Poland.

Before that, he had lost to Ilunga Makabu on January 31, 2020, by unanimous decision in their WBC World Cruiserweight championship fight at Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of The. He was a 31/20 (+150) underdog going into the fight.

He had defeated Olanrewaju Durodola on May 31, 2019, by knockout in the 2nd round at MZOS Pruszków, ul. Bohaterów Warszawy 4, Pruszków, Poland.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Michal Cieslak has been fighting more than Isaac Chamberlain.

Isaac Chamberlain last fought 11 months and 28 days ago, while Michal Cieslak's last outing was 1 year, 5 months and 27 days ago.

Chamberlain's last 5 fights have come over a period of 6 years, 8 months and 16 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 1 year, 4 months and 5 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 45 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9 rounds on average.

Cieslak's last 5 fights have come over a period of 5 years, 4 months and 18 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year and 28 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 36 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.2 rounds on average.

Chamberlain vs Cieslak Odds History

Chamberlain vs Cieslak sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Chamberlain vs Cieslak
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Chamberlain vs Cieslak Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up