Mar 31 2024
Sunday

Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan

10 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
6-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-31T07:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

13-0-0

Contest odds

Dickinson 2/1 (+200)
Draw -
Ngamissengue 2/5 (-250)

Chance of winning

31.82% 68.18%
Bovada logo

Bet on Dickinson vs Ngamissengue
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

24
Age
28
6' 2" / 188 cm
Height
5' 9" / 176 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

Form
MD 8
6
Wins
13
2
By KO
8
33
KO%
62
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2021
Debut
2019
32
Pro rounds
57

Current rankings @ Middleweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
9
-
IBF
10

Dickinson vs Ngamissengue betting preview

Bookmakers made Anauel Ngamissengue a strong favourite against Mark Dickinson when they square off in their contest on Sunday 31st March 2024 at Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan.

He is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the contest outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Mark Dickinson if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Ngamissengue winning while giving Dickinson a 31% chance.

Ngamissengue opened as the favourite at 2/5 (-250).

Dickinson opened at 15/8 (+190) which has shorten by -28/25 (+90).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Dickinson vs Ngamissengue Head To Head

Mark Dickinson steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 6 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 2 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Anauel Ngamissengue will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 13 wins and 0 draws, with 8 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Ngamissengue has a large advantage in power over Dickinson, boosting at 62% knock out percentage over Dickinson's 33%.

Mark Dickinson is the younger man by 4 years, at 24 years old.

Dickinson has a height advantage of 5 inches over Ngamissengue.

Both Mark Dickinson & Anauel Ngamissengue fight out of an orthodox stance.

Dickinson is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 7 less fights, and made his debut in 2021, 1 year and 11 months later than Ngamissengue, whose first professional fight was in 2019. He has fought 25 less professional rounds, 32 to Ngamissengue's 57.

Anauel Ngamissengue is currently ranked number 9 by the WBO and 10 by the IBF in the 160lb division.

Who's been more active?

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Dickinson vs Ngamissengue Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 7:00 AM UTC at Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan, which is 3:00 AM EST or 12:00 AM PST on the West Coast of America, or 8:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Dickinson vs Ngamissengue for In-Play Betting?

Dickinson vs Ngamissengue will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Dickinson vs Ngamissengue Odds History

Dickinson vs Ngamissengue sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Dickinson vs Ngamissengue
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Dickinson vs Ngamissengue Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up