Autumn/Fall 2024
Potentially

in the United States

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
35-3-0
27-2-1

Contest odds

Parker 17/20 (-120)
Draw -
Zhang 10/11 (-110)

Chance of winning

50.79% 49.21%
Bovada logo

Bet on Parker vs Zhang
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

32
Age
41
6' 4" / 193 cm
Height
6' 6" / 198 cm
76" / 193 cm
Reach
78" / 198 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

MD 12UD 12KO 3TKO 1UD 10
Form
TKO 5MD 12KO 3TKO 6UD 12
35
Wins
27
23
By KO
22
66
KO%
81
3
Losses
2
1
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2012
Debut
2014
250
Pro rounds
110

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

3
The Ring
4
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
4
-
WBO
2
-
IBF
7

Parker vs Zhang II betting preview

Bookmakers made Joseph Parker a slight favorite against Zhilei Zhang in a potential future fight between the pair, when they last released odds on June 19, 2024.

He is currently 17/20 (-120) to win the fight outright, while you can get 10/11 (-110) on Zhilei Zhang if you fancy the slight upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 51% chance of Parker winning while giving Zhang a 49% chance.

Parker opened as the favorite at 17/20 (-120).

Zhang opened at 10/11 (-110).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Parker vs Zhang II Head To Head

Joseph Parker would step into the ring with a record of 35 wins, 3 losses, and 0 draws, 23 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Zhilei Zhang would make his way to the ring with a record of 27 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw, with 22 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Zhang would have an advantage in power over Parker, with a 81% knockout percentage compared to Parker's 66%.

Joseph Parker is the younger man by 9 years, at 32 years old.

Zhang has a height advantage of 2 inches over Parker. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.

Joseph Parker fights out of the orthodox stance, while Zhilei Zhang is a southpaw.

Parker is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 8 more fights, and made his debut in 2012, 2 years and 1 month earlier than Zhang, whose first professional fight was in 2014. He has fought 140 more professional rounds, totaling 250 compared to Zhang's 110.

Joseph Parker goes into the fight ranked number 3 by The Ring at heavyweight.

Zhilei Zhang is currently ranked number 4 by the WBC, 2 by the WBO, 7 by the IBF, and 4 by The Ring in the Heavyweight division.

Parker vs Zhang II betting form

Parker has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 2 of them, going the distance 3 times.

In his last fight, he defeated Zhilei Zhang on March 8, 2024, by majority decision in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 8/11 (-140) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had defeated Deontay Wilder on December 23, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh. He was a 9/2 (+450) underdog going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Simon Kean on October 28, 2023, by knockout in the 3rd round at Riyadh. He was a 1/9 (-910) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Faiga Opelu on May 24, 2023, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Margaret Court Arena, Melbourne, Australia. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the fight.

He had beaten Jack Massey on January 21, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 1/8 (-830) favorite going into the fight.

Zhilei Zhang has stopped 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Deontay Wilder on June 1, 2024, by technical knockout in the 5th round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 8/11 (-140) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had been beaten by Joseph Parker on March 8, 2024, by majority decision in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh. He was a 17/10 (+170) underdog going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Joe Joyce on September 23, 2023, by knockout in the 3rd round in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at OVO Arena Wembley, London, United Kingdom. He was a 8/11 (-140) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against Joe Joyce on April 15, 2023, by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at Copper Box Arena, London. He was a 6/1 (+540) underdog going into the ring.

He had lost to Filip Hrgovic on August 20, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Jeddah Superdome, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Joseph Parker has been fighting more than Zhilei Zhang.

Joseph Parker last fought 6 months and 13 days ago, while Zhilei Zhang's last outing was 3 months and 20 days ago.

Parker's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year and 8 months, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 1 day. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Zhang's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 1 month and 1 day, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 1 day. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Parker vs Zhang II Odds History

Parker vs Zhang II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Parker vs Zhang
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Parker vs Zhang II Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up