Autumn/Fall 2024
Potentially

in the United States

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
34-1-1
0-2-0

Contest odds

Fury 8/25 (-310)
Draw -
Ngannou 23/10 (+230)

Chance of winning

71.43% 28.57%
Bovada logo

Bet on Fury vs Ngannou
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

35
Age
38
6' 9" / 206 cm
Height
6' 4" / 193 cm
85" / 216 cm
Reach
83.1" / 211 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SD 12SD 10TKO 10TKO 6KO 11
Form
KO 2SD 10
34
Wins
0
24
By KO
0
71
KO%
0
1
Losses
2
0
Stopped
1
1
Draws
0
2008
Debut
2023
242
Pro rounds
12

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

1
The Ring
-
4
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
6
IBF
-

Fury vs Ngannou II betting preview

Bookmakers made Tyson Fury a strong favorite against Francis Ngannou in a potential future clash between the pair, when they last released odds on June 11, 2024.

He is currently 8/25 (-310) to win the clash outright, while you can get 23/10 (+230) on Francis Ngannou if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 72% chance of Fury winning while giving Ngannou a 28% chance.

Fury opened as the favorite at 8/25 (-310).

Ngannou opened at 23/10 (+230).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Fury vs Ngannou II Head To Head

Tyson Fury would step into the ring with a record of 34 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draw, 24 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Francis Ngannou would make his way to the ring with a record of 0 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws.

The stats suggest Fury would have a massive power advantage over Ngannou, boasting a 71% knockout percentage compared to Ngannou's 0%.

Tyson Fury is the younger man by 3 years, at 35 years old.

Fury has a height advantage of 5 inches over Ngannou. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Tyson Fury and Francis Ngannou fight out of an orthodox stance.

Fury is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 34 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 14 years and 10 months earlier than Ngannou, whose first professional fight was in 2023. He has fought 230 more professional rounds, totaling 242 compared to Ngannou's 12.

Tyson Fury goes into the fight ranked number 4 by the WBA, 6 by the IBF, and 1 by The Ring at heavyweight.

Fury vs Ngannou II betting form

Fury has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he lost to Oleksandr Usyk on May 18, 2024, by split decision in their WBC World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight and IBF World Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 20/21 (-110) underdog going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had beaten Francis Ngannou on October 28, 2023, by split decision in their 10 round contest at Riyadh. He was a 1/14 (-1200) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Derek Chisora on December 3, 2022, by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favorite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beaten Dillian Whyte on April 23, 2022, by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Stadium, London. He was a 11/50 (-450) favorite going into the contest.

He had defeated Deontay Wilder on October 9, 2021, by knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Nevada, United States.

Who's been more active?

Fury's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years and 8 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 7 months and 8 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 49 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.8 rounds on average.

Ngannou's last 2 fights have come over a period of 11 months and 19 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 26 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 12 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6 rounds on average.

Fury vs Ngannou II Odds History

Fury vs Ngannou II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Fury vs Ngannou
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Fury vs Ngannou II Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up