May 18 2024
Saturday

Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
34-0-1

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-05-18T19:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

21-0-0

Contest odds

Fury 4/5 (-130)
Draw 15/1 (+1500)
Usyk 1/1 (+100)

Chance of winning

52.63% 47.37%
Bovada logo

Bet on Fury vs Usyk
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

35
Age
37
6' 9" / 206 cm
Height
6' 3" / 190 cm
85" / 216 cm
Reach
78" / 198 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

SD 10TKO 10TKO 6KO 11TKO 7
Form
KO 9SD 12UD 12UD 12TKO 7
34
Wins
21
24
By KO
14
71
KO%
67
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
1
Draws
0
2008
Debut
2013
230
Pro rounds
177

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

1
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Fury vs Usyk betting preview

Bookmakers made Tyson Fury a slight favourite against Oleksandr Usyk when they face off in their fight on Saturday 18th May 2024 at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

He is currently 4/5 (-130) to win the fight outright, while you can get 1/1 (+100) on Oleksandr Usyk if you fancy the slight upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 53% chance of Fury winning while giving Usyk a 47% chance.

Fury opened as the favourite at 4/5 (-130).

Usyk opened at 1/1 (+100).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

This contest is for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world, with the WBC, WBO, WBA & IBF belts on the line.

Fury vs Usyk Head To Head

Tyson Fury steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 34 wins, zero loses and 1 draw, 24 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Oleksandr Usyk will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 21 wins and 0 draws, with 14 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Fury has a slight advantage in power over Usyk, with a 71% knock out percentage over Usyk's 67%.

Fury is currently 19/5 (+380) to get the knockout, while Usyk is 22/5 (+440).

Tyson Fury is the younger man by 2 years, at 35 years old.

Fury has a height advantage of 6 inches over Usyk. This also extends to a 7-inch reach advantage.

Tyson Fury fights out of the orthodox stance, while Oleksandr Usyk is a southpaw.

Fury is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 14 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 4 years and 11 months earlier than Usyk, whose first professional fight was in 2013. He has fought 53 more professional rounds, 230 to Usyk's 177.

If you think Usyk will win on points, you can get odds of 7/4 (+180).

Tyson Fury goes into the fight ranked number 1 by the RING at heavyweight.

Fury vs Usyk betting form

Fury remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Francis Ngannou on 28th October 2023 by split decision in their 10 round contest at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 1/14 (-1200) favourite going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had defeated Derek Chisora on 3rd December 2022 by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favourite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beat Dillian Whyte on 23rd April 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Stadium, London. He was a 11/50 (-450) favourite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Deontay Wilder on 9th October 2021 by knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Nevada, United States.

He had beat Deontay Wilder on 22nd February 2020 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 29/100 (-340) favourite going into the fight.

Usyk remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Daniel Dubois on 26th August 2023 by knockout in the 9th round in their WBO World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Stadion Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had defeated Anthony Joshua on 20th August 2022 by split decision in their IBF World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Jeddah Superdome, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had won against Anthony Joshua on 25th September 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Derek Chisora on 31st October 2020 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 17/100 (-590) favourite going into the ring.

He had beat Chazz Witherspoon on 12th October 2019 by technical knockout in the 7th round at Wintrust Arena, Illinois, United States. He was a 1/100 (-10000) favourite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Tyson Fury has been fighting more than Oleksandr Usyk.

Tyson Fury last fought 6 months and 20 days ago, while Oleksandr Usyk's last outing was 8 months and 22 days ago.

Fury's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 2 months and 26 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 10 months and 5 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 44 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.8 rounds on average.

Usyk's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 7 months and 6 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 11 months and 2 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 52 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.4 rounds on average.

Usyk is currently 22/5 (+440) to finish this fight in the 10th round, or +180 (+180) to win on points.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Fury vs Usyk Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 7:00 PM UTC at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 3:00 PM EST or 12:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 8:00 PM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Fury vs Usyk for In-Play Betting?

Fury vs Usyk will be broadcast on DAZN PPV UK in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by ESPN+ PPV.

Fury vs Usyk Odds History

Fury vs Usyk sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Fury vs Usyk
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Fury vs Usyk Betting Markets

Winner Method of result Round betting Grouped betting Fight to go the distance Total rounds
Fury
Usyk

Total rounds

Under 3.5
Total rounds 3.5
Over 3.5
Under 4.5
Total rounds 4.5
Over 4.5
Under 5.5
Total rounds 5.5
Over 5.5
Under 6.5
Total rounds 6.5
Over 6.5
Under 7.5
Total rounds 7.5
Over 7.5
Under 8.5
Total rounds 8.5
Over 8.5
Under 9.5
Total rounds 9.5
Over 9.5
Under 10.5
Total rounds 10.5
Over 10.5
Under Rounds
Total rounds Rounds
Over Rounds

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up