Summer 2024
Potentially

in the United States

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
35-3-0
21-2-0

Contest odds

Parker 10/13 (-130)
Draw -
Dubois 1/1 (+100)

Chance of winning

53.05% 46.95%
Bovada logo

Bet on Parker vs Dubois
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

32
Age
26
6' 4" / 193 cm
Height
6' 5" / 196 cm
76" / 193 cm
Reach
78" / 198 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

MD 12UD 12KO 3TKO 1UD 10
Form
TKO 8TKO 10KO 9TKO 3KO 4
35
Wins
21
23
By KO
20
66
KO%
95
3
Losses
2
1
Stopped
2
0
Draws
0
2012
Debut
2017
250
Pro rounds
90

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

3
The Ring
6
-
WBA
3
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
8
-
IBF
-

Parker vs Dubois betting preview

Bookmakers made Joseph Parker a slight favorite against Daniel Dubois in a potential future fight between the pair, when they last released odds on June 19, 2024.

He is currently 10/13 (-130) to win the fight outright, while you can get 1/1 (+100) on Daniel Dubois if you fancy the slight upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 54% chance of Parker winning while giving Dubois a 46% chance.

Parker opened as the favorite at 10/13 (-130).

Dubois opened at 1/1 (+100).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Parker vs Dubois Head To Head

Joseph Parker would step into the ring with a record of 35 wins, 3 losses, and 0 draws, 23 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Daniel Dubois would make his way to the ring with a record of 21 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws, with 20 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Dubois would have a large advantage in power over Parker, boasting a 95% knockout percentage compared to Parker's 66%.

Joseph Parker is the older man by 6 years, at 32 years old.

Dubois has a height advantage of 1 inch over Parker. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Joseph Parker and Daniel Dubois fight out of an orthodox stance.

Parker is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 15 more fights, and made his debut in 2012, 4 years and 9 months earlier than Dubois, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 160 more professional rounds, totaling 250 compared to Dubois' 90.

Joseph Parker goes into the fight ranked number 3 by The Ring at heavyweight.

Daniel Dubois is currently ranked number 3 by the WBA, 8 by the WBO, and 6 by The Ring in the Heavyweight division.

Parker vs Dubois betting form

Parker has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 2 of them, going the distance 3 times.

In his last fight, he defeated Zhilei Zhang on March 8, 2024, by majority decision in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 8/11 (-140) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had defeated Deontay Wilder on December 23, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh. He was a 9/2 (+450) underdog going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Simon Kean on October 28, 2023, by knockout in the 3rd round at Riyadh. He was a 1/9 (-910) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Faiga Opelu on May 24, 2023, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Margaret Court Arena, Melbourne, Australia. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the fight.

He had beaten Jack Massey on January 21, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 1/8 (-830) favorite going into the fight.

Daniel Dubois has stopped 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Filip Hrgovic on June 1, 2024, by technical knockout in the 8th round in their IBF Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 2/1 (+200) underdog going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Jarrell Miller on December 23, 2023, by technical knockout in the 10th round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh. He was a 2/5 (-250) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had been beaten by Oleksandr Usyk on August 26, 2023, by knockout in the 9th round in their WBO World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Stadion Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland. He was a 6/1 (+580) underdog going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against Kevin Lerena on December 3, 2022, by technical knockout in the 3rd round in their WBA World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the ring.

He had defeated Trevor Bryan on June 11, 2022, by knockout in the 4th round in their WBA World Heavyweight championship fight at Casino Miami Jai Alai, Florida, United States. He was a 2/25 (-1200) favorite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Joseph Parker has been fighting more than Daniel Dubois.

Joseph Parker last fought 4 months and 18 days ago, while Daniel Dubois' last outing was 1 month and 25 days ago.

Parker's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 6 months and 5 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 3 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Dubois' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 1 month and 15 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 4 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 34 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.8 rounds on average.

Parker vs Dubois Odds History

Parker vs Dubois sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Parker vs Dubois
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Parker vs Dubois Betting Markets

Winner

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up