Feb 11 2023
Saturday

Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Super Lightweight
7-0-0

Est. ringwalk:

2023-02-11T22:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 6:00pm / US - N/A

12-0-0

Contest odds

Azim 1/33 (-3300)
Draw -
Reyes 10/1 (+1000)

Chance of winning

91.44% 8.56%
Bovada logo

Bet on Azim vs Reyes
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

21
Age
37
5' 10" / 178 cm
Height
N/A
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 2KO 1TKO 1TKO 1TKO 3
Form
7
Wins
12
6
By KO
3
86
KO%
25
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2021
Debut
2019
16
Pro rounds
74

Current rankings @ Super Lightweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Azim vs Reyes betting preview

Bookmakers made Adam Azim a massive favourite against Santos Reyes when they square off in their contest on Saturday 11th February 2023 at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom.

He is currently 1/33 (-3300) to win the contest outright, while you can get 10/1 (+1000) on Santos Reyes if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 92% chance of Azim winning while giving Reyes a 8% chance.

Azim opened as the favourite at 1/50 (-5000).

Reyes opened at 12/1 (+1200) which has got wider by 1/1 (+100).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 140 pounds (9.8 stones or 63.64 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Azim vs Reyes Head To Head

Adam Azim steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 7 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 6 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Santos Reyes will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 12 wins and 0 draws, with 3 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Azim has a massive power advantage over Reyes, boosting at 86% knock out percentage over Reyes' 25%.

Adam Azim is the younger man by 16 years, at 21 years old.

Both Adam Azim & Santos Reyes fight out of an orthodox stance.

Azim is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 5 less fights, and made his debut in 2021, 2 year and 4 months later than Reyes, whose first professional fight was in 2019. He has fought 58 less professional rounds, 16 to Reyes' 74.

Azim vs Reyes betting form

Azim remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Rylan Charlton on 27th November 2022 by knockout in the 2nd round at Alexandra Palace, Muswell Hill, United Kingdom. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favourite going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had defeated Michel Cabral on 3rd September 2022 by knockout in the 1st round at Echo Arena, Liverpool.

Going into that contest, he had beat Anthony Loffet on 1st July 2022 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Skydome, Coventry.

Before that, he had won against Connor Marsden on 31st March 2022 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Wembley Arena, Wembley.

He had beat Jordan Ellison on 19th February 2022 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

Who's been more active?

Azim's last 5 fights have come over a period of 11 months and 18 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 2 months and 11 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 8 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 1.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Azim vs Reyes Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM GMT at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Azim vs Reyes for In-Play Betting?

Azim vs Reyes will be broadcast on Sky Sports Arena in the UK.

Azim vs Reyes Odds History

Azim vs Reyes sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Azim vs Reyes
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Azim vs Reyes Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up