Late 2024
Potentially

Las Vegas, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Super Welterweight
VS
40-0-0
28-1-0

Contest odds

Crawford 1/6 (-590)
Draw -
Spence Jr 19/5 (+380)

Chance of winning

80.4% 19.6%
Bovada logo

Bet on Crawford vs Spence Jr
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

36
Age
34
5' 8" / 173 cm
Height
5' 10" / 177 cm
74" / 188 cm
Reach
72" / 183 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

TKO 9KO 6TKO 10TKO 4TKO 9
Form
TKO 9TKO 10UD 12SD 12UD 12
40
Wins
28
31
By KO
22
78
KO%
79
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2008
Debut
2012
233
Pro rounds
151

Current rankings @ Super Welterweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
1
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Crawford vs Spence II betting preview

Bookmakers made Terence Crawford a big favorite against Errol Spence Jr in a potential future clash between the pair, when they last released odds on June 18, 2024.

He is currently 1/6 (-590) to win the clash outright, while you can get 19/5 (+380) on Errol Spence Jr if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 81% chance of Crawford winning while giving Spence Jr a 19% chance.

Crawford opened as the favorite at 1/6 (-590).

Spence Jr opened at 19/5 (+380).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 154 pounds (10.78 stones or 70 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Crawford vs Spence II Head To Head

Terence Crawford would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 40 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 31 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Errol Spence Jr would make his way to the ring with a record of 28 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 22 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Spence Jr would have a slight advantage in power over Crawford, with a 79% knockout percentage compared to Crawford's 78%.

Terence Crawford is the older man by 2 years, at 36 years old.

Spence Jr has a height advantage of 2 inches over Crawford. Despite this, he has a 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Terence Crawford and Errol Spence Jr fight out of a southpaw stance.

Crawford is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 11 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 4 years and 7 months earlier than Spence Jr, whose first professional fight was in 2012. He has fought 82 more professional rounds, totaling 233 compared to Spence Jr's 151.

Errol Spence Jr is currently ranked number 1 by the WBC in the 154lb division.

Crawford vs Spence II betting form

Crawford remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Errol Spence Jr on July 29, 2023, by technical knockout in the 9th round in their IBF World Welterweight, WBA Super World Welterweight, WBC World Welterweight and WBO World Welterweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 69/100 (-150) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had beaten David Avanesyan on December 10, 2022, by knockout in the 6th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at CHI Health Center, Omaha. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Shawn Porter on November 20, 2021, by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Nevada. He was a 11/50 (-450) favorite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beaten Kell Brook on November 14, 2020, by technical knockout in the 4th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at The Bubble, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favorite going into the contest.

He had defeated Egidijus Kavaliauskas on December 14, 2019, by technical knockout in the 9th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favorite going into the contest.

Spence Jr has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance 3 times.

In his last fight, he lost to Terence Crawford on July 29, 2023, by technical knockout in the 9th round in their IBF World Welterweight, WBA Super World Welterweight, WBC World Welterweight and WBO World Welterweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 5/4 (+130) underdog going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had won against Yordenis Ugas on April 16, 2022, by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBA Super World Welterweight, WBC World Welterweight and IBF World Welterweight championship fight at AT&T Stadium, Arlington. He was a 17/100 (-590) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Danny Garcia on December 5, 2020, by unanimous decision in their WBC World Welterweight and IBF World Welterweight championship fight at AT&T Stadium, Arlington. He was a 1/4 (-400) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had beaten Shawn Porter on September 28, 2019, by split decision in their IBF World Welterweight and WBC World Welterweight championship fight at Staples Center, LA. He was a 11/100 (-910) favorite going into the fight.

He had won against Mikey Garcia on March 16, 2019, by unanimous decision in their IBF World Welterweight championship fight at AT&T Stadium, Arlington. He was a 1/4 (-400) favorite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Terence Crawford has been fighting more than Errol Spence Jr.

Terence Crawford last fought 1 year, 4 months and 11 days ago, while Errol Spence Jr's last outing was 1 year, 4 months and 11 days ago.

Crawford's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 11 months and 26 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 11 months and 30 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Spence Jr's last 5 fights have come over a period of 5 years, 8 months and 24 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 1 month and 23 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 55 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11 rounds on average.

Crawford vs Spence II Odds History

Crawford vs Spence II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Crawford vs Spence Jr
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Crawford vs Spence II Betting Markets

Winner

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up