Autumn/Fall 2024
Potentially

Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

12 rounds contest
@ Light Heavyweight
VS
20-0-0
22-0-0

Contest odds

Beterbiev 1/1 (+100)
Draw -
Bivol 10/11 (-110)

Chance of winning

48.85% 51.15%
Bovada logo

Bet on Beterbiev vs Bivol
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

39
Age
33
6' 0" / 182 cm
Height
6' 0" / 183 cm
72.8" / 185 cm
Reach
72" / 183 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 7TKO 8TKO 2KO 9TKO 10
Form
UD 12UD 12UD 12UD 12UD 12
20
Wins
22
20
By KO
11
100
KO%
50
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2013
Debut
2014
98
Pro rounds
184

Current rankings @ Light Heavyweight

1
The Ring
2
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Beterbiev vs Bivol betting preview

Bookmakers made Dmitry Bivol a slight favorite against Artur Beterbiev in a potential future fight between the pair, when they last released odds on May 22, 2024.

He is currently 10/11 (-110) to win the fight outright, while you can get 1/1 (+100) on Artur Beterbiev if you fancy the slight upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 52% chance of Bivol winning while giving Beterbiev a 48% chance.

Bivol opened as the favorite at 10/11 (-110).

Beterbiev opened at 1/1 (+100).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Light Heavyweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 175 pounds (12.25 stones or 79.55 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

The contest would be for the undisputed light heavyweight championship of the world, with the The Ring, WBC, IBF, and WBO belts on the line.

Beterbiev vs Bivol Head To Head

Artur Beterbiev would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 20 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 20 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Dmitry Bivol would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 22 wins and 0 draws, with 11 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Beterbiev would have a massive power advantage over Bivol, boasting a 100% knockout percentage compared to Bivol's 50%.

Artur Beterbiev is the older man by 6 years, at 39 years old.

Beterbiev has a 1-inch reach advantage.

Both Artur Beterbiev and Dmitry Bivol fight out of an orthodox stance.

Beterbiev is currently arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 2 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2013, 1 year and 5 months earlier than Bivol, whose first professional fight was in 2014. He has fought 86 fewer professional rounds, totaling 98 compared to Bivol's 184.

Artur Beterbiev goes into the fight ranked number 1 by The Ring at light heavyweight.

Dmitry Bivol is currently ranked number 2 by The Ring in the 175lb division.

Beterbiev vs Bivol betting form

Beterbiev remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Callum Smith on January 13, 2024, by technical knockout in the 7th round in their IBF World Light Heavyweight, WBC World Light heavyweight and WBO World Light heavyweight championship fight at Centre Videotron, Quebec City, Canada. He was a 11/50 (-450) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had defeated Anthony Yarde on January 28, 2023, by technical knockout in the 8th round in their IBF World Light Heavyweight, WBC World Light heavyweight and WBO World Light heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom. He was a 1/6 (-590) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Joe Smith Jr on June 18, 2022, by technical knockout in the 2nd round in their WBC World Light heavyweight, IBF World Light Heavyweight and WBO World Light heavyweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden Theater, New York, United States. He was a 13/100 (-770) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Marcus Browne on December 17, 2021, by knockout in the 9th round in their WBC World Light heavyweight and IBF World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Bell Centre, Quebec, Canada. He was a 2/25 (-1200) favorite going into the fight.

He had beaten Adam Deines on March 20, 2021, by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBC World Light heavyweight and IBF World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Khodynka Ice Palace, Moscow, Russia. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the fight.

Bivol remains undefeated as a professional.

In his last fight, he defeated Lyndon Arthur on December 23, 2023, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 1/25 (-3300) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Gilberto ‘Zurdo’ Ramirez on November 5, 2022, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. He was a 17/100 (-590) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had won against Canelo Alvarez on May 7, 2022, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 7/2 (+350) underdog going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Umar Salamov on December 11, 2021, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at KRK “Uralets”, Ekaterinburg, Russia. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the ring.

He had beaten Craig Richards on May 1, 2021, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Dmitry Bivol has been fighting more than Artur Beterbiev.

Artur Beterbiev last fought 9 months and 13 days ago, while Dmitry Bivol's last outing was 10 months and 3 days ago.

Beterbiev's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 7 months and 6 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 8 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 36 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.2 rounds on average.

Bivol's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 5 months and 25 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 11 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 60 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 12 rounds on average.

Beterbiev vs Bivol Odds History

Beterbiev vs Bivol sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Beterbiev vs Bivol
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Beterbiev vs Bivol Betting Markets

Winner

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up