Jun 01 2024
Saturday

Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

12 rounds contest
@ Light Heavyweight
VS
22-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-06-01T18:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 12:00pm EST / UK - Sat 5:00pm

22-0-0

Contest odds

Bivol 1/25 (-2500)
Draw -
Zinad 12/1 (+1200)

Chance of winning

92.59% 7.41%
Bovada logo

Bet on Bivol vs Zinad
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

33
Age
30
6' 0" / 183 cm
Height
6' 1" / 186 cm
72" / 183 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 12UD 12UD 12UD 12UD 12
Form
MD 12
22
Wins
22
11
By KO
16
50
KO%
73
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2014
Debut
2015
184
Pro rounds
102

Current rankings @ Light Heavyweight

2
The Ring
10
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
2

Bivol vs Zinad betting preview

Bookmakers made Dmitry Bivol a massive favorite against Malik Zinad when they face off in their fight on Saturday 1st June 2024 at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

He is currently 1/25 (-2500) to win the fight outright, while you can get 12/1 (+1200) on Malik Zinad if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 93% chance of Bivol winning while giving Zinad a 7% chance.

Bivol opened as the favorite at 1/25 (-2500).

Zinad opened at 9/1 (+900) which has shorten by -4/1 (+30).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Light Heavyweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 175 pounds (12.25 stones or 79.55 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the WBA light heavyweight championship of the world.

Bivol vs Zinad Head To Head

Dmitry Bivol steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 22 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 11 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Malik Zinad will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 22 wins and 0 draws, with 16 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Zinad has a large advantage in power over Bivol, boasting a 73% knockout percentage compared to Bivol's 50%.

Dmitry Bivol is the older man by 3 years, at 33 years old.

Zinad has a height advantage of 1 inch over Bivol.

Both Dmitry Bivol and Malik Zinad fight out of an orthodox stance.

Bivol is arguably the more experienced fighter, having had the same amount of fights, and made his debut in 2014, 11 months earlier than Zinad, whose first professional fight was in 2015. He has fought 82 more professional rounds, totaling 184 compared to Zinad's 102.

Dmitry Bivol goes into the fight ranked number 2 by The Ring at light heavyweight.

Malik Zinad is currently ranked number 2 by the IBF, and 10 by The Ring in the 175lb division.

Bivol vs Zinad betting form

Bivol remains undefeated as a professional.

In his last fight, he defeated Lyndon Arthur on December 23, 2023, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 1/25 (-3300) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had defeated Gilberto ‘Zurdo’ Ramirez on November 5, 2022, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. He was a 17/100 (-590) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Canelo Alvarez on May 7, 2022, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 7/2 (+350) underdog going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Umar Salamov on December 11, 2021, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at KRK “Uralets”, Ekaterinburg, Russia. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the fight.

He had beaten Craig Richards on May 1, 2021, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

Bivol's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years and 1 month, which means he has been fighting approximately every 7 months and 13 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 60 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 12 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Bivol vs Zinad Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 6:00 PM UTC at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 2:00 PM EST or 11:00 AM PST on the West Coast of America, or 7:00 PM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Bivol vs Zinad for In-Play Betting?

Bivol vs Zinad will be broadcast on DAZN PPV in both the United States and the UK.

Bivol vs Zinad Odds History

Bivol vs Zinad sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Bivol vs Zinad
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Bivol vs Zinad Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up