Jul 20 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Super Lightweight
VS
18-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-20T19:30:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - N/A

16-2-0

Contest odds

Cameron 1/10 (-1000)
Draw -
Mekhaled 6/1 (+600)

Chance of winning

86.42% 13.58%
Bovada logo

Bet on Cameron vs Mekhaled
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

33
Age
33
5' 8" / 172 cm
Height
5' 5" / 165 cm
68.9" / 175 cm
Reach
66.5" / 169 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

MD 10MD 10UD 10UD 10UD 10
Form
UD 10
18
Wins
16
8
By KO
3
44
KO%
19
1
Losses
2
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2017
135
Pro rounds
118

Cameron vs Mekhaled betting preview

Bookmakers made Chantelle Cameron a massive favorite against Elhem Mekhaled when they face off in their fight on Saturday 20th July 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

She is currently 1/10 (-1000) to win the fight outright, while you can get 6/1 (+600) on Elhem Mekhaled if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 87% chance of Cameron winning while giving Mekhaled a 13% chance.

Cameron opened as the favorite at 1/10 (-1000).

Mekhaled opened at 6/1 (+600).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 140 pounds (9.8 stones or 63.64 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Cameron vs Mekhaled Head To Head

Chantelle Cameron steps into the ring with a record of 18 wins, 1 loss, and 0 draws, 8 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Elhem Mekhaled will make her way to the ring with a record of 16 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws, with 3 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Cameron has a large advantage in power over Mekhaled, boasting a 44% knockout percentage compared to Mekhaled's 19%.

Chantelle Cameron is the same age as Elhem Mekhaled, at 33 years old.

Cameron has a height advantage of 3 inches over Mekhaled. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Chantelle Cameron and Elhem Mekhaled fight out of an orthodox stance.

Cameron is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 1 more fights, and made her debut in 2017, 4 months later than Mekhaled, whose first professional fight was in 2017. She has fought 17 more professional rounds, totaling 135 compared to Mekhaled's 118.

Cameron vs Mekhaled betting form

Chantelle Cameron has beaten 4 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she lost to Katie Taylor on November 25, 2023, by majority decision in their 10 round contest at 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland. She was a 1/1 (+100) underdog going into the fight.

Prior to that, she had defeated Katie Taylor on May 20, 2023, by majority decision in their 10 round contest at 3Arena, Dublin. She was a 8/11 (-140) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, she had beaten Jessica McCaskill on November 5, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. She was a 1/1 (+100) underdog going into the fight.

Before that, she had won against Victoria Noelia Bustos on May 21, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom.

She had beaten Mary McGee on October 30, 2021, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at O2 Arena, London. She was a 2/25 (-1200) favorite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

Cameron's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 8 months and 20 days, which means she has been fighting approximately every 6 months and 17 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 50 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Cameron vs Mekhaled Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:30 PM BST at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 3:30 PM EST or 12:30 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Cameron vs Mekhaled for In-Play Betting?

Cameron vs Mekhaled will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.

Cameron vs Mekhaled Odds History

Cameron vs Mekhaled sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Cameron vs Mekhaled
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Cameron vs Mekhaled Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up