Sep 21 2024
Saturday

Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Lightweight
VS
16-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-09-21T16:30:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 4:00pm / US - Sat 11:00am EST

14-0-0

Contest odds

Chamberlain 1/20 (-2000)
Draw -
Padley 10/1 (+1000)

Chance of winning

91.29% 8.71%
Bovada logo

Bet on Chamberlain vs Padley
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

25
Age
28
N/A
Height
N/A
N/A
Reach
N/A
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 1TKO 4TKO 10TKO 1KO 5
Form
16
Wins
14
12
By KO
4
75
KO%
29
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2018
Debut
2019
61
Pro rounds
80

Current rankings @ Lightweight

9
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
5
WBC
-
8
WBO
-
5
IBF
-

Chamberlain vs Padley betting preview

Bookmakers made Mark Chamberlain a massive favorite against Josh Padley when they square off in their contest on Saturday 21st September 2024 at Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom.

He is currently 1/20 (-2000) to win the contest outright, while you can get 10/1 (+1000) on Josh Padley if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 92% chance of Chamberlain winning while giving Padley a 8% chance.

Chamberlain opened as the favorite at 1/25 (-2500).

Padley opened at 10/1 (+1000).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Chamberlain vs Padley Head To Head

Mark Chamberlain steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 16 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 12 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Josh Padley will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 14 wins and 0 draws, with 4 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Chamberlain has a massive power advantage over Padley, boasting a 75% knockout percentage compared to Padley's 29%.

Mark Chamberlain is the younger man by 3 years, at 25 years old.

Mark Chamberlain fights out of the southpaw stance, while Josh Padley is an orthodox fighter.

Chamberlain's experience as a professional fighter is relatively equal to Padley's, having had 2 more fights, and made his debut in 2018, 3 months earlier than Padley, whose first professional fight was in 2019. He has fought 19 fewer professional rounds, totaling 61 compared to Padley's 80.

Mark Chamberlain goes into the fight ranked number 5 by the WBC, 8 by the WBO, 5 by the IBF, and 9 by The Ring at lightweight.

Chamberlain vs Padley betting form

Chamberlain remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Joshua Oluwaseun Wahab on May 18, 2024, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had defeated Gavin Gwynne on March 8, 2024, by technical knockout in the 4th round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh. He was a 3/10 (-340) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Artjoms Ramlavs on November 24, 2023, by technical knockout in the 10th round at York Hall, Bethnal Green, United Kingdom. He was a 1/8 (-770) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Marvin Demollari on June 9, 2023, by technical knockout in the 1st round at York Hall, Bethnal Green. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the fight.

He had beaten Vairo Lenti on February 17, 2023, by knockout in the 5th round at York Hall, Bethnal Green. He was a 3/100 (-3300) favorite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

Chamberlain's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 7 months and 4 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 3 months and 26 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 21 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 4.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Chamberlain vs Padley Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 5:30 PM BST at Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom, which is 12:30 PM EST or 9:30 AM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Chamberlain vs Padley for In-Play Betting?

Chamberlain vs Padley will be broadcast on DAZN PPV in both the United States and the UK.

Chamberlain vs Padley Odds History

Chamberlain vs Padley sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Chamberlain vs Padley
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Chamberlain vs Padley Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up