Feb 11 2023
Saturday

Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Super Middleweight
12-1-1

Est. ringwalk:

2023-02-11T20:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 6:00pm / US - N/A

22-1-0

Contest odds

Chelli 13/8 (+160)
Draw -
Sims Jr 4/9 (-230)

Chance of winning

35.38% 64.62%
Bovada logo

Bet on Chelli vs Sims Jr
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

25
Age
27
6' 0" / 183 cm
Height
6' 1" / 185 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 10SD 10UD 10
Form
TKO 9SD 10TKO 6TKO 4TKO 1
12
Wins
22
6
By KO
20
50
KO%
91
1
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
1
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2014
76
Pro rounds
76

Current rankings @ Super Middleweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Chelli vs Sims Jr betting preview

Bookmakers made Anthony Sims Jr a favourite against Zak Chelli when they face off in their fight on Saturday 11th February 2023 at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom.

He is currently 4/9 (-230) to win the fight outright, while you can get 13/8 (+160) on Zak Chelli if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 65% chance of Sims Jr winning while giving Chelli a 35% chance.

Sims Jr opened as the favourite at 4/11 (-280) however, that price has shortened by -27/25 (+90).

Chelli opened at 2/1 (+200) which has got wider by 63/-100 (+160).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 168 pounds (11.76 stones or 76.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Chelli vs Sims Jr Head To Head

Zak Chelli steps into the ring with a record of 12 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, 6 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Anthony Sims Jr will make his way to the ring with a record of 22 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 20 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Sims Jr has a massive power advantage over Chelli, boosting at 91% knock out percentage over Chelli's 50%.

Zak Chelli is the younger man by 2 years, at 25 years old.

Sims Jr has a height advantage of 1 inch over Chelli.

Both Zak Chelli & Anthony Sims Jr fight out of an orthodox stance.

Chelli is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 9 less fights, and made his debut in 2017, 2 year and 10 months later than Sims Jr, whose first professional fight was in 2014. He has fought the same amount of professional rounds, 76 to Sims Jr's 76.

Chelli vs Sims Jr betting form

Anthony Sims Jr has stopped 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Hernan David Perez on 13th August 2021 by technical knockout in the 9th round at Hotel Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Roamer Alexis Angulo on 30th January 2020 by split decision in their 10 round contest at Meridian at Island Gardens, Florida, United States. He was a 2/25 (-1200) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Morgan Fitch on 12th October 2019 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Wintrust Arena, Illinois.

Before that, he had beat Stanislav Eschner on 4th August 2018 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Ice Arena Wales, Wales, United Kingdom. He was a 1/100 (-10000) favourite going into the ring.

He had won against Miguel Cubos on 24th February 2017 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Motor City Casino, Michigan, United States.

Who's been more active?

Chelli's last 3 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 4 months and 15 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 1 month and 15 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 30 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

Sims Jr's last 5 fights have come over a period of 5 years, 11 months and 5 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 2 months and 9 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 30 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Chelli vs Sims Jr Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:00 PM GMT at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom, which is 3:00 PM EST or 12:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Chelli vs Sims Jr for In-Play Betting?

Chelli vs Sims Jr will be broadcast on Sky Sports Arena in the UK.

Chelli vs Sims Jr Odds History

Chelli vs Sims Jr sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Chelli vs Sims Jr
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Chelli vs Sims Jr Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up