Dec 10 2022
Saturday

CHI Health Center, Omaha, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
38-0-0

Est. ringwalk:

2022-12-11T04:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 7:00pm EST / UK - Sun 12:00am

29-3-1

Contest odds

Crawford 1/14 (-1400)
Draw -
Avanesyan 13/2 (+650)

Chance of winning

87.52% 12.48%
Bovada logo

Bet on Crawford vs Avanesyan
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

35
Age
34
5' 8" / 173 cm
Height
5' 8" / 173 cm
74" / 188 cm
Reach
68.5" / 174 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 10TKO 4TKO 9TKO 6TKO 12
Form
TKO 1TKO 2TKO 6KO 1TKO 1
38
Wins
29
29
By KO
17
76
KO%
59
0
Losses
3
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
1
2008
Debut
2009
218
Pro rounds
204

Current rankings @ Welterweight

2
The Ring
8
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
6
-
IBF
7

Crawford vs Avanesyan betting preview

Bookmakers made Terence Crawford a massive favourite against David Avanesyan when they square off in their contest on Saturday 10th December 2022 at CHI Health Center, Omaha, United States.

He is currently 1/14 (-1400) to win the contest outright, while you can get 13/2 (+650) on David Avanesyan if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 88% chance of Crawford winning while giving Avanesyan a 12% chance.

Crawford opened as the favourite at 1/12 (-1200).

Avanesyan opened at 6/1 (+600) which has shorten by 3/-2 (+70).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the WBO welterweight championship of the world.

Crawford vs Avanesyan Head To Head

Terence Crawford steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 38 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 29 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

David Avanesyan will make his way to the ring with a record of 29 wins, 3 loses and 1 draw, with 17 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Crawford has advantage in power over Avanesyan, with a 76% knock out percentage over Avanesyan's 59%.

Terence Crawford is the older man by 1 year, at 35 years old.

Crawford has 5-inch reach advantage.

Terence Crawford fights out of the southpaw stance, while David Avanesyan is an orthodox fighter.

Crawford is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 5 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 1 year and 2 months earlier than Avanesyan, whose first professional fight was in 2009. He has fought 14 more professional rounds, 218 to Avanesyan's 204.

Terence Crawford goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the RING at welterweight.

David Avanesyan is currently ranked number 6 by the WBO, 7 by the IBF and 8 by the RING in the 147lb division.

Crawford vs Avanesyan betting form

Crawford remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Shawn Porter on 20th November 2021 by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Nevada, United States. He was a 11/50 (-450) favourite going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had defeated Kell Brook on 14th November 2020 by technical knockout in the 4th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at The Bubble, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favourite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beat Egidijus Kavaliauskas on 14th December 2019 by technical knockout in the 9th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favourite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Amir Khan on 20th April 2019 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York. He was a 9/100 (-1100) favourite going into the fight.

He had beat Jose Benavidez on 13th October 2018 by technical knockout in the 12th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at CHI Health Center, Nebraska. He was a 3/100 (-3300) favourite going into the fight.

David Avanesyan has stopped all of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Oskari Metz on 19th March 2022 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Wembley Arena, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had defeated Liam Taylor on 2nd October 2021 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Wembley Arena, London.

Going into that contest, he had won against Josh Kelly on 20th February 2021 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 133/100 (+130) underdog going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Jose Del Rio on 12th December 2019 by knockout in the 1st round at Palau Olímpic, Cataluña, Spain. He was a 1/100 (-10000) favourite going into the ring.

He had beat Kerman Lejarraga on 28th September 2019 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Bilbao Arena, País Vasco. He was a 11/10 (+110) underdog going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, David Avanesyan has been fighting more than Terence Crawford.

Terence Crawford last fought 1 year and 12 days ago, while David Avanesyan's last outing was 8 months and 13 days ago.

Crawford's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 1 month and 19 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 9 months and 29 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 41 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.2 rounds on average.

Avanesyan's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 2 months and 4 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 11 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Crawford vs Avanesyan Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at CHI Health Center, Omaha, United States, which is around 4:00 AM GMT in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Crawford vs Avanesyan for In-Play Betting?

The BLK Prime PPV show is expected to begin at 7:00 PM EST / 4:00 PM PST. The BLK Prime PPV UK broadcast of the card is expected to start at 12:00 AM (GTM).

Crawford vs Avanesyan Odds History

Crawford vs Avanesyan sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Crawford vs Avanesyan
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Crawford vs Avanesyan Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up