Spring 2023
Potentially

Las Vegas, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
38-0-0
28-0-0

Contest odds

Crawford 7/10 (-140)
Draw -
Spence Jr 23/20 (+110)

Chance of winning

55.84% 44.16%
Bovada logo

Bet on Crawford vs Spence Jr
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

35
Age
32
5' 8" / 173 cm
Height
5' 10" / 177 cm
74" / 188 cm
Reach
72" / 183 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

TKO 10TKO 4TKO 9TKO 6TKO 12
Form
TKO 10UD 12SD 12UD 12KO 1
38
Wins
28
29
By KO
22
76
KO%
79
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2008
Debut
2012
218
Pro rounds
142

Current rankings @ Welterweight

2
The Ring
1
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Crawford vs Spence Jr betting preview

Bookmakers made Terence Crawford a favourite against Errol Spence Jr in a potential future contest between the pair, when they last released odds on November 28, 2022.

He is currently 7/10 (-140) to win the contest outright, while you can get 23/20 (+110) on Errol Spence Jr if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 56% chance of Crawford winning while giving Spence Jr a 44% chance.

Crawford opened as the favourite at 7/10 (-140).

Spence Jr opened at 23/20 (+110).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Crawford vs Spence Jr Head To Head

Terence Crawford would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 38 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 29 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Errol Spence Jr would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 28 wins and 0 draws, with 22 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Spence Jr would have a slight advantage in power over Crawford, with a 79% knock out percentage over Crawford's 76%.

Terence Crawford is the older man by 3 years, at 35 years old.

Spence Jr has a height advantage of 2 inches over Crawford. Despite this, he has 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Terence Crawford & Errol Spence Jr fight out of a southpaw stance.

Crawford is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 10 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 4 years and 7 months earlier than Spence Jr, whose first professional fight was in 2012. He has fought 76 more professional rounds, 218 to Spence Jr's 142.

Terence Crawford goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the RING at welterweight.

Errol Spence Jr is currently ranked number 1 by the RING in the 147lb division.

Crawford vs Spence Jr betting form

Crawford remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Shawn Porter on 20th November 2021 by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Nevada, United States. He was a 11/50 (-450) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had won against Kell Brook on 14th November 2020 by technical knockout in the 4th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at The Bubble, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beat Egidijus Kavaliauskas on 14th December 2019 by technical knockout in the 9th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Amir Khan on 20th April 2019 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York. He was a 9/100 (-1100) favourite going into the ring.

He had won against Jose Benavidez on 13th October 2018 by technical knockout in the 12th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at CHI Health Center, Nebraska. He was a 3/100 (-3300) favourite going into the ring.

Spence Jr remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Yordenis Ugas on 16th April 2022 by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBA Super World Welterweight, WBC World Welterweight and IBF World Welterweight championship fight at AT&T Stadium, Arlington, United States. He was a 17/100 (-590) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had defeated Danny Garcia on 5th December 2020 by unanimous decision in their WBC World Welterweight and IBF World Welterweight championship fight at AT&T Stadium, Arlington. He was a 1/4 (-400) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had beat Shawn Porter on 28th September 2019 by split decision in their IBF World Welterweight and WBC World Welterweight championship fight at Staples Center, LA. He was a 11/100 (-910) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had won against Mikey Garcia on 16th March 2019 by unanimous decision in their IBF World Welterweight championship fight at AT&T Stadium, Arlington. He was a 1/4 (-400) favourite going into the contest.

He had beat Carlos Ocampo on 16th June 2018 by knockout in the 1st round in their IBF World Welterweight championship fight at The Ford Center at The Star, Dallas, Texas. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favourite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Terence Crawford has been fighting more than Errol Spence Jr.

Terence Crawford last fought 1 year and 9 days ago, while Errol Spence Jr's last outing was 7 months and 13 days ago.

Crawford's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 1 month and 16 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 9 months and 28 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 41 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.2 rounds on average.

Spence Jr's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 5 months and 13 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 10 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 47 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.4 rounds on average.

Crawford vs Spence Jr Odds History

Crawford vs Spence Jr sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Crawford vs Spence Jr
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Crawford vs Spence Jr Betting Markets

Winner
Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up