Jun 22 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
VS
18-2-3

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-06-22T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - Sat 2:00pm EST

16-0-0

Contest odds

Denny 5/4 (+130)
Draw -
Cash 8/13 (-160)

Chance of winning

41.86% 58.14%
Bovada logo

Bet on Denny vs Cash
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

32
Age
31
5' 10" / 178 cm
Height
6' 1" / 185 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 8SD 10UD 10UD 10SD 10
Form
UD 8UD 10TKO 3TKO 5KO 1
18
Wins
16
1
By KO
10
6
KO%
63
2
Losses
0
1
Stopped
0
3
Draws
0
2015
Debut
2016
163
Pro rounds
74

Current rankings @ Middleweight

-
The Ring
8
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
15
IBF
-

Denny vs Cash betting preview

Bookmakers made Felix Cash a favorite against Tyler Denny when they square off in their contest on Saturday 22nd June 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

He is currently 8/13 (-160) to win the contest outright, while you can get 5/4 (+130) on Tyler Denny if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 59% chance of Cash winning while giving Denny a 41% chance.

Cash opened as the favorite at 8/13 (-160).

Denny opened at 13/10 (+130) which has got wider by -19/20 (+110).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Denny vs Cash Head To Head

Tyler Denny steps into the ring with a record of 18 wins, 2 losses, and 3 draws, 1 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Felix Cash will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 16 wins and 0 draws, with 10 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Cash has a massive power advantage over Denny, boasting a 63% knockout percentage compared to Denny's 6%.

Tyler Denny is the older man by 1 year, at 32 years old.

Cash has a height advantage of 3 inches over Denny.

Tyler Denny fights out of the southpaw stance, while Felix Cash is an orthodox fighter.

Denny is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 7 more fights, and made his debut in 2015, 1 year and 2 months earlier than Cash, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 89 more professional rounds, totaling 163 compared to Cash's 74.

Tyler Denny goes into the fight ranked number 15 by the IBF at middleweight.

Felix Cash is currently ranked number 8 by The Ring in the 160lb division.

Denny vs Cash betting form

Denny has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 1 of them, going the distance 4 times.

In his last fight, he defeated Matteo Signani on November 18, 2023, by technical knockout in the 8th round at Civic Hall, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom. He was a 1/4 (-400) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Macaulay McGowan on May 6, 2023, by split decision in their 10 round contest at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Brad Pauls on February 11, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley Arena, Wembley. He was a 14/50 (-360) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against Bradley Rea on November 12, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

He had beaten River Wilson Bent on June 25, 2022, by split decision in their 10 round contest at Skydome, Coventry.

Cash remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Celso Neves on December 10, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 8 round contest at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom.

Prior to that, he had defeated Magomed Madiev on February 12, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Alexandra Palace, London.

Going into that contest, he had won against Denzel Bentley on April 24, 2021, by technical knockout in the 3rd round in their CBC Commonwealth Middleweight and BBBOC British Middleweight championship fight at York Hall, London. He was a 53/100 (-190) favorite going into the contest.

Before that, he had defeated Jason Welborn on August 14, 2020, by technical knockout in the 5th round in their CBC Commonwealth Middleweight championship fight at Matchroom Fight Camp, Essex. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favorite going into the contest.

He had beaten Rasheed Abolaji on February 2, 2019, by knockout in the 1st round in their CBC Commonwealth Middleweight championship fight at O2 Arena, London.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Tyler Denny has been fighting more than Felix Cash.

Tyler Denny last fought 7 months and 4 days ago, while Felix Cash's last outing was 1 year, 6 months and 12 days ago.

Denny's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 11 months and 28 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 25 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 48 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.6 rounds on average.

Cash's last 5 fights have come over a period of 5 years, 4 months and 20 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year and 28 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 27 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.4 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Denny vs Cash Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM BST at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Denny vs Cash for In-Play Betting?

The DAZN show is expected to begin at 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST. The DAZN Global broadcast of the card is expected to start at 7:00 PM (BST).

Denny vs Cash Odds History

Denny vs Cash sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Denny vs Cash
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Denny vs Cash Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up