Feb 11 2023
Saturday

Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
13-2-3

Est. ringwalk:

2023-02-11T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 6:00pm / US - N/A

16-0-0

Contest odds

Denny 1/5 (-500)
Draw -
Pauls 10/3 (+330)

Chance of winning

78.3% 21.7%
Bovada logo

Bet on Denny vs Pauls
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

31
Age
29
5' 10" / 178 cm
Height
5' 10" / 178 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

MD 7MD 10
Form
13
Wins
16
0
By KO
9
0
KO%
56
2
Losses
0
1
Stopped
0
3
Draws
0
2015
Debut
2016
115
Pro rounds
70

Current rankings @ Middleweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Denny vs Pauls betting preview

Bookmakers made Tyler Denny a big favourite against Brad Pauls when they square off in their contest on Saturday 11th February 2023 at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom.

He is currently 1/5 (-500) to win the contest outright, while you can get 10/3 (+330) on Brad Pauls if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 79% chance of Denny winning while giving Pauls a 21% chance.

Denny opened as the favourite at 1/4 (-400) however, that price has now got wider by -19/20 (+110).

Pauls opened at 3/1 (+300) which has shorten by -133/100 (+80).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Denny vs Pauls Head To Head

Tyler Denny steps into the ring with a record of 13 wins, 2 loses and 3 draws.

Brad Pauls will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 16 wins and 0 draws, with 9 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Pauls has a massive power advantage over Denny, boosting at 56% knock out percentage over Denny's 0%.

Tyler Denny is the older man by 2 years, at 31 years old.

Tyler Denny fights out of the southpaw stance, while Brad Pauls is an orthodox fighter.

Denny is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 2 more fights, and made his debut in 2015, 11 months earlier than Pauls, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 45 more professional rounds, 115 to Pauls' 70.

Who's been more active?

Denny's last 2 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 1 month and 30 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 7 months and 1 day. In those fights, he fought a total of 17 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.5 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Denny vs Pauls Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM GMT at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom, which is 4:00 PM EST or 1:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Denny vs Pauls for In-Play Betting?

Denny vs Pauls will be broadcast on Sky Sports Arena in the UK.

Denny vs Pauls Odds History

Denny vs Pauls sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Denny vs Pauls
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Denny vs Pauls Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up