May 25 2024
Saturday

First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
VS
13-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-05-25T19:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - Sat 2:00pm EST

23-3-0

Contest odds

Donovan 3/50 (-1700)
Draw 19/1 (+1900)
Ritson 9/1 (+900)

Chance of winning

90.42% 9.58%
Bovada logo

Bet on Donovan vs Ritson
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

25
Age
30
5' 9" / 175 cm
Height
5' 10" / 178 cm
N/A
Reach
79.1" / 201 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 7TKO 4TKO 6
Form
KO 9UD 10TKO 9TKO 10SD 12
13
Wins
23
10
By KO
13
77
KO%
57
0
Losses
3
0
Stopped
2
0
Draws
0
2019
Debut
2015
54
Pro rounds
154

Current rankings @ Welterweight

-
The Ring
-
11
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Donovan vs Ritson betting preview

Bookmakers made Paddy Donovan a massive favorite against Lewis Ritson when they meet in their bout on Saturday 25th May 2024 at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom.

He is currently 3/50 (-1700) to win the bout outright, while you can get 9/1 (+900) on Lewis Ritson if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 91% chance of Donovan winning while giving Ritson a 9% chance.

Donovan opened as the favorite at 1/12 (-1200).

Ritson opened at 13/2 (+650) which has shorten by 7/-2 (+30).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Donovan vs Ritson Head To Head

Paddy Donovan steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 13 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 10 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Lewis Ritson will make his way to the ring with a record of 23 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws, with 13 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Donovan has an advantage in power over Ritson, with a 77% knockout percentage compared to Ritson's 57%.

Donovan is currently 9/25 (-280) to get the knockout.

Paddy Donovan is the younger man by 5 years, at 25 years old.

Ritson has a height advantage of 1 inch over Donovan.

Paddy Donovan fights out of the southpaw stance, while Lewis Ritson is an orthodox fighter.

Donovan is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 13 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2019, 4 years and 6 months later than Ritson, whose first professional fight was in 2015. He has fought 100 fewer professional rounds, totaling 54 compared to Ritson's 154.

If you think Ritson will win on points, you can get odds of 20/1 (+2000), while Donovan is 12/5 (+240) to win on the scorecards.

Paddy Donovan goes into the fight ranked number 11 by the WBA at welterweight.

Donovan vs Ritson betting form

Ritson has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he lost to Ohara Davies on March 4, 2023, by knockout in the 9th round in their WBA World Super Lightweight championship fight at Newcastle Arena, Newcastle, United Kingdom. He was a 6/4 (+160) underdog going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had won against Dejan Zlaticanin on March 25, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Newcastle Arena, Tyne and Wear. He was a 1/100 (-10000) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Christian Uruzquieta on December 18, 2021, by technical knockout in the 9th round at Rainton Meadows Arena, Tyne and Wear. He was a 29/100 (-340) favorite going into the contest.

Before that, he had been beaten by Jeremias Ponce on June 12, 2021, by technical knockout in the 10th round at Eagles Community Arena, Tyne and Wear. He was a 2/5 (-250) favorite going into the contest.

He had defeated Miguel Vazquez on October 17, 2020, by split decision in their 12 round contest at Newcastle Arena, Tyne and Wear. He was a 11/25 (-230) favorite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

Donovan's last 3 fights have come over a period of 1 year and 5 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 3 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 17 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.7 rounds on average.

Donovan is currently 9/25 (-280) to finish this fight in the 5th round, or 12/5 (+240) to win on points.

Ritson's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 7 months and 8 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 50 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Donovan vs Ritson Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:00 PM BST at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom, which is 3:00 PM EST or 12:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Donovan vs Ritson for In-Play Betting?

Donovan vs Ritson will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by ESPN+.

Donovan vs Ritson Odds History

Donovan vs Ritson sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Donovan vs Ritson
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Donovan vs Ritson Betting Markets

Winner Method of result Round betting Grouped betting Fight to go the distance Total rounds
Donovan
Ritson

Total rounds

Under 3.5
Total rounds 3.5
Over 3.5
Under 4.5
Total rounds 4.5
Over 4.5
Under 5.5
Total rounds 5.5
Over 5.5
Under 6.5
Total rounds 6.5
Over 6.5
Under 7.5
Total rounds 7.5
Over 7.5
Under 8.5
Total rounds 8.5
Over 8.5

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up