Jun 01 2024
Saturday

Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
20-2-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-06-01T20:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 12:00pm EST / UK - Sat 5:00pm

17-0-0

Contest odds

Dubois 7/4 (+180)
Draw -
Hrgovic 11/25 (-230)

Chance of winning

34.37% 65.63%
Bovada logo

Bet on Dubois vs Hrgovic
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

26
Age
31
6' 5" / 196 cm
Height
6' 6" / 198 cm
78" / 198 cm
Reach
81.9" / 208 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 10KO 9TKO 3KO 4TKO 1
Form
TKO 1TKO 12UD 12TKO 3TKO 3
20
Wins
17
19
By KO
14
95
KO%
82
2
Losses
0
2
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2017
82
Pro rounds
74

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

10
The Ring
6
3
WBA
-
6
WBC
8
7
WBO
5
4
IBF
1

Dubois vs Hrgovic betting preview

Bookmakers made Filip Hrgovic a strong favorite against Daniel Dubois when they square off in their contest on Saturday 1st June 2024 at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

He is currently 11/25 (-230) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/4 (+180) on Daniel Dubois if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 66% chance of Hrgovic winning while giving Dubois a 34% chance.

Hrgovic opened as the favorite at 2/5 (-250) however, that price has shortened by 26/-25 (+100).

Dubois opened at 7/4 (+180).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Dubois vs Hrgovic Head To Head

Daniel Dubois steps into the ring with a record of 20 wins, 2 losses, and 0 draws, 19 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Filip Hrgovic will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 17 wins and 0 draws, with 14 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Dubois has an advantage in power over Hrgovic, with a 95% knockout percentage compared to Hrgovic's 82%.

Daniel Dubois is the younger man by 5 years, at 26 years old.

Hrgovic has a height advantage of 1 inch over Dubois. This also extends to a 4-inch reach advantage.

Both Daniel Dubois and Filip Hrgovic fight out of an orthodox stance.

Dubois is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 5 more fights, and made his debut in 2017, 5 months earlier than Hrgovic, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 8 more professional rounds, totaling 82 compared to Hrgovic's 74.

Daniel Dubois goes into the fight ranked number 3 by the WBA, 6 by the WBC, 7 by the WBO, 4 by the IBF, and 10 by The Ring at heavyweight.

Filip Hrgovic is currently ranked number 8 by the WBC, 5 by the WBO, 1 by the IBF, and 6 by The Ring in the Heavyweight division.

Dubois vs Hrgovic betting form

Daniel Dubois has stopped 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Jarrell Miller on December 23, 2023, by technical knockout in the 10th round at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 2/5 (-250) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had been beaten by Oleksandr Usyk on August 26, 2023, by knockout in the 9th round in their WBO World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Stadion Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland. He was a 6/1 (+580) underdog going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Kevin Lerena on December 3, 2022, by technical knockout in the 3rd round in their WBA World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had beaten Trevor Bryan on June 11, 2022, by knockout in the 4th round in their WBA World Heavyweight championship fight at Casino Miami Jai Alai, Florida, United States. He was a 2/25 (-1200) favorite going into the fight.

He had won against Joe Cusumano on August 29, 2021, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Ohio.

Hrgovic remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Mark de Mori on December 23, 2023, by technical knockout in the 1st round at KINGDOM ARENA, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had beaten Demsey McKean on August 12, 2023, by technical knockout in the 12th round at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom. He was a 1/7 (-710) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Zhilei Zhang on August 20, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Jeddah Superdome, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Before that, he had won against Emir Ahmatovic on December 4, 2021, by technical knockout in the 3rd round at MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Nevada, United States.

He had defeated Marko Radonjic on September 10, 2021, by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Worthersee Stadium, Klagenfurt, Austria.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Filip Hrgovic has been fighting more than Daniel Dubois.

Daniel Dubois last fought 5 months and 9 days ago, while Filip Hrgovic's last outing was 5 months and 9 days ago.

Dubois' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 9 months and 3 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 6 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 27 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.4 rounds on average.

Hrgovic's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 8 months and 22 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 18 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 31 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Dubois vs Hrgovic Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:00 PM UTC at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 4:00 PM EST or 1:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 9:00 PM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Dubois vs Hrgovic for In-Play Betting?

Dubois vs Hrgovic will be broadcast on DAZN PPV in both the United States and the UK.

Dubois vs Hrgovic Odds History

Dubois vs Hrgovic sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Dubois vs Hrgovic
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Dubois vs Hrgovic Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up