Autumn/Fall 2022
Potentially

The o2, London, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
32-2-0
21-0-0

Contest odds

Eubank Jr 1/2 (-200)
Draw -
Benn 13/8 (+160)

Chance of winning

63.68% 36.32%
Bovada logo

Bet on Eubank Jr vs Benn
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

33
Age
26
5' 11" / 180 cm
Height
5' 8" / 173 cm
72.4" / 184 cm
Reach
68.1" / 173 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 12TKO 5UD 10TKO 2UD 12
Form
KO 2KO 4UD 10TKO 1UD 10
32
Wins
21
23
By KO
14
72
KO%
67
2
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2011
Debut
2016
213
Pro rounds
84

Current rankings @ Middleweight

6
The Ring
-
6
WBA
-
2
WBC
-
2
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Eubank Jr vs Benn betting preview

Bookmakers made Chris Eubank Jr a favourite against Conor Benn in a potential future contest between the pair, when they last released odds on December 5, 2022.

He is currently 1/2 (-200) to win the contest outright, while you can get 13/8 (+160) on Conor Benn if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 64% chance of Eubank Jr winning while giving Benn a 36% chance.

Eubank Jr opened as the favourite at 1/2 (-200).

Benn opened at 13/8 (+160).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Eubank Jr vs Benn Head To Head

Chris Eubank Jr would step into the ring with a record of 32 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, 23 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Conor Benn would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 21 wins and 0 draws, with 14 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Eubank Jr would have a slight advantage in power over Benn, with a 72% knock out percentage over Benn's 67%.

Chris Eubank Jr is the older man by 7 years, at 33 years old.

Eubank Jr has a height advantage of 3 inches over Benn. This also extends to a 4-inch reach advantage.

Both Chris Eubank Jr & Conor Benn fight out of an orthodox stance.

Eubank Jr is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 13 more fights, and made his debut in 2011, 4 years and 4 months earlier than Benn, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 129 more professional rounds, 213 to Benn's 84.

Chris Eubank Jr goes into the fight ranked number 6 by the WBA, 2 by the WBC, 2 by the WBO and 6 by the RING at middleweight.

Eubank Jr vs Benn betting form

Eubank Jr has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 2 of them, going the distance 3 times.

In his last fight, he defeated Liam Williams on 5th February 2022 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Motorpoint Arena, Wales, United Kingdom. He was a 8/25 (-310) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had defeated Wanik Awdijan on 16th October 2021 by technical knockout in the 5th round at Newcastle Arena, Tyne and Wear.

Going into that contest, he had beat Marcus Morrison on 1st May 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

Before that, he had won against Matt Korobov on 7th December 2019 by technical knockout in the 2nd round in their WBA Interim World Middleweight and WBA World Middleweight championship fight at Barclays Center, New York, United States. He was a 9/25 (-280) favourite going into the ring.

He had beat James DeGale on 23rd February 2019 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at The O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom. He was a 4/5 (-130) favourite going into the ring.

Benn remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Chris Van Heerden on 16th April 2022 by knockout in the 2nd round at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had defeated Chris Algieri on 11th December 2021 by knockout in the 4th round at Echo Arena, Merseyside. He was a 7/50 (-710) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Adrian Granados on 4th September 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Headingley Rugby League Stadium, Yorkshire.

Before that, he had defeated Samuel Vargas on 10th April 2021 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favourite going into the contest.

He had beat Sebastian Formella on 21st November 2020 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 39/100 (-260) favourite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Conor Benn has been fighting more than Chris Eubank Jr.

Chris Eubank Jr last fought 10 months and 1 day ago, while Conor Benn's last outing was 7 months and 20 days ago.

Eubank Jr's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 9 months and 13 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 9 months and 3 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 41 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.2 rounds on average.

Benn's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years and 15 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 29 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 27 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.4 rounds on average.

Eubank Jr vs Benn Odds History

Eubank Jr vs Benn sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Eubank Jr vs Benn
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Eubank Jr vs Benn Betting Markets

Winner
Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up