Jul 06 2024
Saturday

Prudential Center, Newark, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Super Featherweight
VS
22-2-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-07T02:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - Sun 1:00am

18-2-1

Contest odds

Foster 1/3 (-300)
Draw -
Conceicao 12/5 (+240)

Chance of winning

71.88% 28.12%
Bovada logo

Bet on Foster vs Conceicao
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

30
Age
35
5' 9" / 174 cm
Height
5' 10" / 179 cm
72" / 183 cm
Reach
70.1" / 178 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SD 12TKO 12UD 12UD 12KO 9
Form
TKO 7MD 12UD 12UD 10
22
Wins
18
12
By KO
9
55
KO%
50
2
Losses
2
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2012
Debut
2016
146
Pro rounds
136

Current rankings @ Super Featherweight

2
The Ring
8
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
1
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
14

Foster vs Conceicao betting preview

Bookmakers made O’Shaquie Foster a strong favorite against Robson Conceicao when they meet in their bout on Saturday 6th July 2024 at Prudential Center, Newark, United States.

He is currently 1/3 (-300) to win the bout outright, while you can get 12/5 (+240) on Robson Conceicao if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 72% chance of Foster winning while giving Conceicao a 28% chance.

Foster opened as the favorite at 4/11 (-280) however, that price has now got wider by 97/-100 (+100).

Conceicao opened at 21/10 (+210) which has shorten by -13/10 (+80).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 130 pounds (9.1 stones or 59.09 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the WBC super featherweight championship of the world.

Foster vs Conceicao Head To Head

O’Shaquie Foster steps into the ring with a record of 22 wins, 2 losses, and 0 draws, 12 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Robson Conceicao will make his way to the ring with a record of 18 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw, with 9 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Foster has a slight advantage in power over Conceicao, with a 55% knockout percentage compared to Conceicao's 50%.

O’Shaquie Foster is the younger man by 5 years, at 30 years old.

Conceicao has a height advantage of 1 inch over Foster. Despite this, he has a 2-inch reach advantage.

Both O’Shaquie Foster and Robson Conceicao fight out of an orthodox stance.

Foster is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 3 more fights, and made his debut in 2012, 4 years and 1 month earlier than Conceicao, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 10 more professional rounds, totaling 146 compared to Conceicao's 136.

O’Shaquie Foster goes into the fight ranked number 2 by The Ring at super featherweight.

Robson Conceicao is currently ranked number 1 by the WBC, 14 by the IBF, and 8 by The Ring in the 130lb division.

Foster vs Conceicao betting form

Foster has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 2 of them, going the distance 3 times.

In his last fight, he beat Abraham Nova on February 16, 2024, by split decision in their WBC World Super Featherweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden Theater, New York, United States. He was a 1/9 (-910) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had beaten Eduardo Hernandez on October 28, 2023, by technical knockout in the 12th round in their WBC World Super Featherweight championship fight at Poliforum Benito Juarez, Cancun, Mexico.

Going into that contest, he had won against Rey Vargas on February 11, 2023, by unanimous decision in their WBC World Super Featherweight championship fight at Alamodome, San Antonio, United States. He was a 25/20 (+130) underdog going into the contest.

Before that, he had beaten Muhammadkhuja Yaqubov on March 18, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Duty Free Tennis Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

He had defeated Miguel Roman on November 19, 2020, by knockout in the 9th round at Wild Card Boxing, California, United States. He was a 11/25 (-230) favorite going into the contest.

Conceicao has beaten 2 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he won against Jose Ivan Guardado Ortiz on April 13, 2024, by technical knockout in the 7th round at American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, United States.

Prior to that, he had drawn with Emanuel Navarrete on November 16, 2023, by majority draw in their 12 round contest in their WBO World Junior Lightweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas. He was a 5/1 (+500) underdog going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had drawn with Nicolas Polanco on June 10, 2023, by majority draw in the 2nd round at Madison Square Garden, New York.

Before that, he had been beaten by Shakur Stevenson on September 23, 2022, by unanimous decision in their WBC World Super Featherweight and WBO World Junior Lightweight championship fight at Prudential Center, Newark. He was a 17/2 (+850) underdog going into the fight.

He had won against Xavier Martinez on January 29, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Oklahoma. He was a 49/50 (-100) favorite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Robson Conceicao has been fighting more than O’Shaquie Foster.

O’Shaquie Foster last fought 4 months and 20 days ago, while Robson Conceicao's last outing was 2 months and 23 days ago.

Foster's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 7 months and 17 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 8 months and 22 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 57 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11.4 rounds on average.

Conceicao's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 5 months and 7 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 26 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 43 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Foster vs Conceicao Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST at Prudential Center, Newark, United States, which is around 3:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Foster vs Conceicao for In-Play Betting?

Foster vs Conceicao will be broadcast on ESPN in the US, while the fight will be broadcast in the United Kingdom by Sky Sports Action.

Foster vs Conceicao Odds History

Foster vs Conceicao sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Foster vs Conceicao
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Foster vs Conceicao Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up