broadcast start time:
US - TBC / UK - TBC
Chance of winning
Bet on Fury vs Ngannou
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Tyson Fury a massive favourite against Francis Ngannou when they meet in their bout on Saturday 28th October 2023 at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
He is currently 1/12 (-1200) to win the bout outright, while you can get 7/1 (+700) on Francis Ngannou if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 89% chance of Fury winning while giving Ngannou a 11% chance.
Fury opened as the favourite at 1/9 (-910) however, that price has now got wider by 97/-100 (+100).
Ngannou opened at 13/2 (+650) which has shorten by 3/-2 (+70).
The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.
Fury vs Ngannou Head To Head
Tyson Fury steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 33 wins, zero loses and 1 draw, 24 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Francis Ngannou will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 0 wins and 0 draws.
The stats suggest Fury has a massive power advantage over Ngannou, boosting at 73% knock out percentage over Ngannou's 0%.
Fury is currently 1/5 (-500) to get the knockout, while Ngannou is 7/1 (+700).
Tyson Fury is the younger man by 2 years, at 35 years old.
Fury has a height advantage of 5 inches over Ngannou. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.
Both Tyson Fury & Francis Ngannou fight out of an orthodox stance.
Fury is arguably the more experienced fighter, having had 34 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 14 year and 9 months later than Ngannou, whose first professional fight was in . He has fought 220 more professional rounds, 220 to Ngannou's 0.
If you think Ngannou will win on points, you can get odds of 50/1 (+5000), while Fury is 7/1 (+700) to win on the scorecards.
Tyson Fury goes into the fight ranked number 1 by the RING at heavyweight.
Fury vs Ngannou betting form
Fury remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he beat Derek Chisora on 3rd December 2022 by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favourite going into the contest.
Previous to that, he had beat Dillian Whyte on 23rd April 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Stadium, London. He was a 11/50 (-450) favourite going into the contest.
Going into that contest, he had won against Deontay Wilder on 9th October 2021 by knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Nevada, United States.
Before that, he had beat Deontay Wilder on 22nd February 2020 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 29/100 (-340) favourite going into the contest.
He had defeated Otto Wallin on 14th September 2019 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the contest.
Who's been more active?
Fury's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 1 month and 14 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 9 months and 28 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 46 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.2 rounds on average.
Fury is currently 1/5 (-500) to finish this fight in the 9th round, or 7/1 (+700) to win on points.
Ngannou is currently 7/1 (+700) to finish this fight in the NANth round, or +5000 (+5000) to win on points.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Fury vs Ngannou Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM UTC at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 10:00 PM BST in the UK.