T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States
broadcast start time:
US - Sat 8:00pm EST / UK - N/A
Chance of winning
Bet on Garcia vs Resendiz
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Elijah Garcia a massive favourite against Jose Armando Resendiz when they square off in their contest on Saturday 30th September 2023 at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States.
He is currently 1/10 (-1000) to win the contest outright, while you can get 11/2 (+550) on Jose Armando Resendiz if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 86% chance of Garcia winning while giving Resendiz a 14% chance.
Garcia opened as the favourite at 1/10 (-1000).
Resendiz opened at 11/2 (+550).
The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Garcia vs Resendiz Head To Head
Elijah Garcia steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 15 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 12 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Jose Armando Resendiz will make his way to the ring with a record of 14 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 10 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Garcia has a slight advantage in power over Resendiz, with a 80% knock out percentage over Resendiz's 71%.
Elijah Garcia is the younger man by 4 years, at 20 years old.
Garcia has a height advantage of 2 inches over Resendiz.
Elijah Garcia fights out of the southpaw stance, while Jose Armando Resendiz is an orthodox fighter.
Garcia is the less experienced professional fighter, having had the same amount of fights, and made his debut in 2020, 2 year later than Resendiz, whose first professional fight was in 2018. He has fought 30 less professional rounds, 46 to Resendiz's 76.
Elijah Garcia goes into the fight ranked number 8 by the WBA, 6 by the WBC, 13 by the WBO, 7 by the IBF and 9 by the RING at middleweight.
Jose Armando Resendiz is currently ranked number 9 by the WBA in the 160lb division.
Garcia vs Resendiz betting form
Garcia remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he defeated Kevin Salgado on 22nd April 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favourite going into the fight.
Previous to that, he had defeated Amilcar Vidal on 4th March 2023 by knockout in the 4th round at Toyota Arena, Ontario. He was a 4/5 (-130) favourite going into the fight.
Going into that contest, he had beat Cruse Stewart on 17th December 2022 by knockout in the 2nd round at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Chelsea Ballroom, Las Vegas.
Before that, he had won against Edgar Valenzuela on 8th October 2022 by knockout in the 1st round at Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson.
He had beat Rowdy Legend Montgomery on 21st May 2022 by unanimous decision in their 6 round contest at Gila River Arena, Glendale.
Who's been more active?
Garcia's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 4 months and 9 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 3 months and 9 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 23 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 4.6 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Garcia vs Resendiz Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States, which is around 1:00 AM BST in the UK.
Where Can I Watch Garcia vs Resendiz for In-Play Betting?
Garcia vs Resendiz will be broadcast on Showtime PPV in the US.