Jul 20 2024
Saturday

Amalie Arena, Tampa, United States

8 rounds contest
@ Cruiserweight
VS
9-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-21T03:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 9:00pm EST / UK - Sun 2:00am

0-1-0

Contest odds

Paul 1/4 (-400)
Draw 10/1 (+1000)
Perry 3/1 (+300)

Chance of winning

76.19% 23.81%
Bovada logo

Bet on Paul vs Perry
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

27
Age
32
6' 1" / 185 cm
Height
5' 10" / 178 cm
76" / 193 cm
Reach
70.9" / 180 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 1KO 1UD 10SD 8UD 8
Form
9
Wins
0
6
By KO
0
67
KO%
0
1
Losses
1
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2020
Debut
2015
46
Pro rounds
4

Current rankings @ Cruiserweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Jake Paul vs Mike Perry betting preview

Bookmakers made Jake Paul a big favorite against Mike Perry when they square off in their contest on Saturday 20th July 2024 at Amalie Arena, Tampa, United States.

He is currently 1/4 (-400) to win the contest outright, while you can get 3/1 (+300) on Mike Perry if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 77% chance of Paul winning while giving Perry a 23% chance.

Paul opened as the favorite at 2/9 (-450) however, that price has shortened by -103/100 (+100).

Perry opened at 10/3 (+330) which has got wider by 67/-100 (+150).

The fight is scheduled for 8 rounds in the Cruiserweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 200 pounds (14 stones or 90.91 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Jake Paul vs Mike Perry Head To Head

Jake Paul steps into the ring with a record of 9 wins, 1 loss, and 0 draws, 6 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Mike Perry will make his way to the ring with a record of 0 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws.

The stats suggest Paul has a massive power advantage over Perry, boasting a 67% knockout percentage compared to Perry's 0%.

Paul is currently 73/100 (-140) to get the knockout, while Perry is 11/2 (+550).

Jake Paul is the younger man by 5 years, at 27 years old.

Paul has a height advantage of 3 inches over Perry. This also extends to a 5-inch reach advantage.

Both Jake Paul and Mike Perry fight out of an orthodox stance.

Paul is arguably the more experienced fighter, having had 9 more fights, and made his debut in 2020, 4 years and 10 months later than Perry, whose first professional fight was in 2015. He has fought 42 more professional rounds, totaling 46 compared to Perry's 4.

If you think Perry will win on points, you can get odds of 16/1 (+1600), while Paul is 21/10 (+210) to win on the scorecards.

Jake Paul vs Mike Perry betting form

Paul has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he defeated Ryan Bourland on March 2, 2024, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Coliseo Jose Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Andre August on December 15, 2023, by knockout in the 1st round at Caribe Royale Resort, Orlando, United States. He was a 9/100 (-1100) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Nate Diaz on August 5, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at American Airlines Center, Dallas. He was a 1/4 (-400) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had been beaten by Tommy Fury on February 26, 2023, by split decision in their 8 round contest at Diriyah Arena,, Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 4/5 (-130) favorite going into the ring.

He had won against Anderson Silva on October 29, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 8 round contest at Gila River Arena, Phoenix, United States. He was a 1/1 (+100) underdog going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

Paul's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 8 months and 21 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 6 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 28 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.6 rounds on average.

Paul is currently 73/100 (-140) to finish this fight in the 5th round, or 21/10 (+210) to win on points.

Perry is currently 11/2 (+550) to finish this fight in the NANth round, or +1600 (+1600) to win on points.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Paul vs Perry Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Amalie Arena, Tampa, United States, which is around 4:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Paul vs Perry for In-Play Betting?

The DAZN PPV show is expected to begin at 9:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM PST. The DAZN PPV UK broadcast of the card is expected to start at 2:00 AM (BST).

Jake Paul vs Mike Perry Odds History

Jake Paul vs Mike Perry sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Paul vs Perry
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Jake Paul vs Mike Perry Betting Markets

Winner Method of result Round betting Grouped betting Fight to go the distance Total rounds Knocked down
Paul
Perry

Method of result

By KO TKO or DQ
By Decision or Technical Decision
Draw or Technical Draw

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up