Mar 16 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
15-2-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-16T18:45:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - N/A

21-2-0

Contest odds

Joyce 1/25 (-2500)
Draw -
Ali 9/1 (+900)

Chance of winning

90.58% 9.42%
Bovada logo

Bet on Joyce vs Ali
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

38
Age
32
6' 6" / 198 cm
Height
6' 6" / 198 cm
80.3" / 204 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 3TKO 6KO 11TKO 4TKO 6
Form
TKO 7TKO 3PTS 6DQ 5
15
Wins
21
14
By KO
12
93
KO%
57
2
Losses
2
2
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2011
83
Pro rounds
89

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

8
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
12
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Joyce vs Ali betting preview

Bookmakers made Joe Joyce a massive favourite against Kash Ali when they meet in their bout on Saturday 16th March 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

He is currently 1/25 (-2500) to win the bout outright, while you can get 9/1 (+900) on Kash Ali if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 91% chance of Joyce winning while giving Ali a 9% chance.

Joyce opened as the favourite at 1/25 (-2500).

Ali opened at 9/1 (+900).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Joyce vs Ali Head To Head

Joe Joyce steps into the ring with a record of 15 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, 14 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Kash Ali will make his way to the ring with a record of 21 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 12 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Joyce has a massive power advantage over Ali, boosting at 93% knock out percentage over Ali's 57%.

Joe Joyce is the older man by 6 years, at 38 years old.

Both Joe Joyce & Kash Ali fight out of an orthodox stance.

Joyce is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 6 less fights, and made his debut in 2017, 5 year and 10 months later than Ali, whose first professional fight was in 2011. He has fought 6 less professional rounds, 83 to Ali's 89.

Joe Joyce goes into the fight ranked number 12 by the WBC and 8 by the RING at heavyweight.

Joyce vs Ali betting form

Joe Joyce has stopped 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Zhilei Zhang on 23rd September 2023 by knockout in the 3rd round in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at OVO Arena Wembley, London, United Kingdom. He was a 11/10 (+110) underdog going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Zhilei Zhang on 15th April 2023 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at Copper Box Arena, London. He was a 1/10 (-830) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had beat Joseph Parker on 24th September 2022 by knockout in the 11th round in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at AO Arena, Manchester. He was a 53/100 (-190) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had won against Christian Hammer on 2nd July 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Wembley Arena, London.

He had beat Carlos Takam on 24th July 2021 by technical knockout in the 6th round at SSE Arena, Wembley, London.

Who's been more active?

Joyce's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 7 months and 21 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 12 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 30 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6 rounds on average.

Ali's last 4 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 11 months and 15 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 2 months and 29 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 21 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.3 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Joyce vs Ali Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 6:45 PM GMT at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 2:45 PM EST or 11:45 AM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Joyce vs Ali for In-Play Betting?

Joyce vs Ali will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.

Joyce vs Ali Odds History

Joyce vs Ali sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Joyce vs Ali
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Joyce vs Ali Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up