AO Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom
broadcast start time:
UK - TBC / US - TBC
Chance of winning
Bet on Paul vs Danis
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Logan Paul a big favourite against Dillon Danis when they face off in their fight on Saturday 14th October 2023 at AO Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom.
He is currently 11/50 (-450) to win the fight outright, while you can get 333/100 (+330) on Dillon Danis if you fancy the big upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 79% chance of Paul winning while giving Danis a 21% chance.
Paul opened as the favourite at 1/8 (-770) however, that price has shortened by -109/100 (+90).
Danis opened at 5/1 (+500) which has got wider by 67/100 (-150).
The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Cruiserweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 200 pounds (14 stones or 90.91 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis Head To Head
Logan Paul steps into the ring with a record of 0 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws.
Dillon Danis will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 0 wins and 0 draws.
Logan Paul is the younger man by 2 years, at 28 years old.
Paul has a height advantage of 2 inches over Danis. This also extends to a 4-inch reach advantage.
Both Logan Paul & Dillon Danis fight out of an orthodox stance.
Paul is arguably the more experienced fighter, having had 1 more fights, and made his debut in 2019, 3 year and 10 months later than Danis, whose first professional fight was in . He has fought 6 more professional rounds, 6 to Danis' 0.
Who's been more active?
Paul's last 2 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 11 months and 5 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 11 months and 18 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 14 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Paul vs Danis Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM BST at AO Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom, which is 4:00 PM EST or 1:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.